Tigi Catwalk Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier uploaded by Adi M.Tigi Catwalk Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier uploaded by Nikki G.
2 colors available

BY TIGI #18 in Scalp Treatments

"enhance your natural texture. give hold and control for defined curls and streamlined waves. essential oils combined with thermal and environmental protectants nurture curls for a touchable, radiant finish. " see more...

• I have curly hair and it costs me a little to define my curls. Woul...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair soft?2 Answers
  • What is this catwalk curlesque curls rock amplifier like?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Aleena T.
Aleena T.
Peoria
This product is a little bit on the pricey side but it is SO worth it. I have naturally wavy hair and this product definitely helps show my waves off. It is the perfect solution to a scrunched look!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite gel! I've been using this formula for years, even through a couple of name/packaging changes. It never feels crunchy but gives me plenty of hold
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Belleville, MI
Very light weight. And not sticky. Gives a good hold that isn't crunchy. You don't need to use alot of product.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
OWINGSVILLE, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to for any clients who have just gotten fresh perms....I noticed that it locks the curls in and keeps the frizz down as well....I use this product as well on occasion, whenever I want to push those curls into my hair, and I have to say that it works great for me.....As a cosmetologist I am always trying out new products similar to the Tigi curls rock, and I haven't found anything that does as well as this.... I definitely recommend this product for anyone who wants to manage their curls....permed or natural!!
Mikayla T.
Mikayla T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this product because I had heard so many good things about it but it fell short for me. I have wavy, thick hair and some days I need a little extra boost to my waves. It has sort of a weird smell. It's not bad but it's also not good. It's a thick consistency and I've applied it to towel dried hair and damp hair. It works better on towel dried but it left my hair feeling very sticky. Also mid-day I found my hair looking very fizzy. I wouldn't recommend this product.
mariadelina s.
mariadelina s.
Silver Spring , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used one time to  make my hair curly and soft I bought it at TJ MAXX really afforable price  I always recommend that to my friends because it is easy to used and makes good results yes it concern a good target  of course I will bought it again  because it is a nice product
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Belleview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best thing I have every used. I am mixed so I have SUPER curly hair and it gets annoying because it is two different textures. this is the only product that I have found which will manage my hair all day. the best part is that it washes wight out with no problem.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is sleek, straight and could sometimes be a little stubborn when it comes to holding a curl. This TIGI spray helps boost my hair and helps hold the curls all night. I usually curl my hair for special occasions and when I got out with my girls. This product helps keep my hair looking fabulous all night long.TIGI Catwalk Curl Collection Curlesque Defining Shampoo
Gaibrien K.
Gaibrien K.
Clive, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tigi products for curly and wave-y hair are always my favorite to put in my hair because they never get crusty and brittle compared to other brand's versions. I also love the semi-fruity but super fresh scent they've stuck with for years, because combine with the comfortability of the product, I can't stop shaking my hair all day to smell and feel.
Danyele W.
Danyele W.
I have used this product when doing over-night wet sets, which I generally do with pillow rollers.  I had to thin the product down a bit with some water before application, because my hair is baby-fine, and the TIGI Curl Amplifier is a creamy type product.  I would recommend it to someone with shoulder length (or longer) medium-coarse hair.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this catwalk curlesque curls rock amplifier like?
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair soft?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair and it costs me a little to define my curls. Would this really work for me?