BY TIGI

Cream To Define & Separate Work It: Enhance your natural texture. Give hold and control for defined curls and streamlined waves. Essential oils combined with thermal and environmental protectants nurture curls for  a touchable radiant finish. For Details Call: Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI. TIGI guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defec see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I have mostly 3b with some 3a curly hair, and for me this works very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have naturally wavy hair this stuff amplifies my waves and gives me beautiful light curls without the wet crunchy look! " in 2 reviews
  • "Works great!" in 1 review
  • "I have long, thick naturally curly hair and this is my go-to product!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and it makes my curls super smooth and defined." in 1 review
Robin C.
Worth, IL
This is a holy grail product for woman with curly hair. It gives you such volume and intake curls with out making your hair crunchy or hard. It smells fruity too which is a must for me. It helps with frizz and fly aways also. I know the price of 19.99 is scary, but you only use a little and Ulta has deals sometimes where it is priced at 9.99. I would really recommend this to anyone who would listen. I can't go back now that I know what my hair could look like.
Brooke B.
Apollo Beach, FL
This has been my go to product since freshman year of high school! it has been the only thing that works for my wavy/curly hair. I spread it into my hair after the shower and use a towel to scrunch the product in. It holds my hair for most of the day and it smells nice too. it has a creamy somewhat sticky feel but does not stay sticky in the hair like other products. I buy this stuff in bulk when it goes on sale. nothing has beat this product yet!
Barbara S.
Statesboro, GA
If you have curly hair I highly suggest you get this product! My hair is #curly and #frizzy. I shampoo and condition my hair as usual. While my hair is wet, i brush thru it and scrunch with my hands. Next i put a generous amount of #Curls Rock Amplifier in my hands and rescrunch. I let my hair air dry and then tossle with my fingers. My hair has nice even curls with no frizz. AMAZING PRODUCT!!!
Amanda M.
GAME CHANGER!!! This is the product that changed the way I felt about my naturally curly (and unruly) hair. I would straighten my hair every single day until I found this product. it leaves curls soft, not crunchy, but still holds the curl all day. I can't say enough good things about this product. Please never take it off the market --- my curls (and I) thank you!
Caitlin H.
I have very thick, long, curly hair and this is my go-to hair product all year round. It does not weigh my hair down, but it keeps it frizz free and very soft and shiny. I love the pump on this product, and even though I have a TON of hair I only need to use one pump so the bottle lasts forever! Highly recommend for you girls with curly hair!
Maria C.
I am in LOVE with this product and the Catwalk line for curly hair, this has been a lifesaver! There is no other product that keeps my fine, curly hair in check! I find that it lasts for a few days, you just need to spray your hair with some water to reshape some curls. Highly recommend!
Briella M.
Brooklyn, NY
This product really holds the curls and smells amazing for that matter! i have curly hair so it tames my frizz, the only thing that would take away a star is that if i put even a little bit too much it makes my hair become very like rock solid. I Usually apply to damp towel dried hair
Sara V.
Chelsea, MI
This is by far the best product I have found for styling my curls. I get frizz free, light and bouncy curls, without any stickiness or crunchy feel. I used to use a cocktail of products to receive similar results - love that it is cheaper and easier to do it with just one bottle!
Aimee D.
Marina, CA
The only product I've found that works to tame my curls yet still look like real/natural hair. I spent most of my childhood hating my hair, but since using this product, I can finally love and appreciate my curls!
Natalie W.
This is my holy grail of hair products! I have curly hair that tends to frizz. I've tried multiple other products, but I always come back to this. Great value if you shop around online. Love the scent.
Crystal C.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have been looking for a curling cream that won't let my curls fall or frizz! I've heard a few people mention this, but has anyone with thick hair found this to be successful with keeping curls?
Thais C.
How do you use this product? I've tried and so far it's not working for me. I'm looking for tips to help my 3a and 3b curls to stay defined and soft. If you use this with some other product, let me know too, I might try. I just don't want it to go to the trash, it's too expensive.
Kiara G.
San Diego, CA
I used to have really curly hair and from straightening it so much my curls became wavy I cut my hair recently to get rid of the damage and I'm starting to see my curls again but some of my strands just need a bit more help. Do you recommend this product for hair like mine? Would it help curl my hair?
Michelle H.
Leander
Is this a spray or a pump?
Trina S.
Alvin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone found anything that is comparable to the original formula of Curls Rock? I really like it but I can't seem to find it anywhere except for stores like TJ Maxx or Nordstrom Rack