BeautyHairHair ProductsTIGI Cosmetics
TIGI Catwalk Curl Collection Curlesque Leave-In Conditioner, 727 Ounce

TIGI Catwalk Curl Collection Curlesque Leave-In Conditioner, 7.27 Ounce

by TIGI Cosmetics

TIGI Catwalk Curlesque Leave-In Conditioner 7.27oz TO CREATE SOFT, HEALTHY CURLS PREP IT: Revitalize and revive. Immerse your curls in extracts of nourishing oceanic kelp and sea weed that work synergistically to retain definition for long-lasting, flowing curls. Maximize the moisture level of your curls. RE-WORK IT: Custom-tailored formula with Total Style Recall allows you to re-shape hair back to original style no matter what elements you encounter. Total Style Recall is an innovation that allows hair to remember its original style. Hair has the ability to be re-styled without adding product or using heated tools.

Protects against frizz and humidity; TO CREATE SOFT, HEALTHY CURLS; Fragrance - Sheer Aqua Lily; Defines and reshapes curls; Helps maintain moisture

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TIGI Catwalk Curl Collection Curlesque Leave-In Conditioner, 7.27 Ounce!
Crystle G.
Elizabethton, TN
My absolute go to after shower cream for your perfect curls .. I have no flyaways and it holds curls just right after being braided. Maybe a little less sticky but maybe that's for hold in your hair. I love this stuff and I recommend it to everyone great price great product I hope they still sell it after me buying bulk lol 😂

Looking for your answer?