TIGI Catwalk 2-pk. Your Highness Elevating Shampoo

by Catwalk

Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream-Gel is a potent anti-wrinkle day cream gel. Helps noticeably improve early signs of aging. Provides early wrinkle control.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TIGI Catwalk 2-pk. Your Highness Elevating Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Muncie, IN
Vancouver, WA
TIGI will always be one of my favorites. I love their hair masks too. Their products always leave my hair feeling 100x better than it did before. Super hydrating, definitely worth the price!
Los Angeles, CA
My Aunt is a Hair Dresser and she has style and great advice for hair and Nails . She had told me to purchase this when I was upset about my hair being so plain and thin and she gave me a bottle of this and it gave my hair so much volume I really love the smell and how full my hair looked. I would recommend to anyone with thin damaged hair.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a shampoo. You can order this online, I have a dry scalp and colored hair. I would recommend this product to others to buy. I would buy again in the future when I need it. I am satisfied with this.
No no no. I DID NOT LIKE. For me disappointing. The hair after use I stay HORRIBLE (hard, so dry than normal). I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT.
Arden, NC
Love the smell, hydration and feel that this product produces. It gives you volume without the grizzlies. I would buy it again!
Thus brand never lets me down. My skin and hair feel so amazing when I use them! It's the best thank you tigi
Richlands, NC
This shampoo is LIFE!! It gives me so much volume and so much thicker hair!! Love it. Strongly recommend it.
Yes my all time favorite brand of products wounderful products affordable quality products Amazing quality
Moundsville, WV
This stuff volumized my hair like none other! I really loved it and will certainly be purchasing again