TIGI Catwalk 2-pk. Your Highness Elevating Shampoo

by Catwalk

Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream-Gel is a potent anti-wrinkle day cream gel. Helps noticeably improve early signs of aging. Provides early wrinkle control.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TIGI Catwalk 2-pk. Your Highness Elevating Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Muncie, IN
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Straight, Fine, Thin
Vancouver, WA
TIGI will always be one of my favorites. I love their hair masks too. Their products always leave my hair feeling 100x better than it did before. Super hydrating, definitely worth the price!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Wavy, Thin
Los Angeles, CA
My Aunt is a Hair Dresser and she has style and great advice for hair and Nails . She had told me to purchase this when I was upset about my hair being so plain and thin and she gave me a bottle of this and it gave my hair so much volume I really love the smell and how full my hair looked. I would recommend to anyone with thin damaged hair.
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Milwaukee, WI
This is a shampoo. You can order this online, I have a dry scalp and colored hair. I would recommend this product to others to buy. I would buy again in the future when I need it. I am satisfied with this.
Red / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Straight, Wavy, Thick
No no no. I DID NOT LIKE. For me disappointing. The hair after use I stay HORRIBLE (hard, so dry than normal). I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT.
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Dry, Oily, Coarse
Arden, NC
Love the smell, hydration and feel that this product produces. It gives you volume without the grizzlies. I would buy it again!
Thus brand never lets me down. My skin and hair feel so amazing when I use them! It's the best thank you tigi
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Richlands, NC
This shampoo is LIFE!! It gives me so much volume and so much thicker hair!! Love it. Strongly recommend it.
Platinum / Damage, Volume / Normal, Straight, Fine
Yes my all time favorite brand of products wounderful products affordable quality products Amazing quality
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Wavy, Kinky, Fine
Moundsville, WV
This stuff volumized my hair like none other! I really loved it and will certainly be purchasing again