BY TIGI

0.06 ounce eye shadow. Brow sculpting duo - brunette was launched by the design house of Tigi. It is recommended for normal use. see more...

Rhiannon P.
Review for: Other more...
I had quite a dark shade when I got my brow pigment duo. The wax side could have a better consistency, as it's rather thin and the pigment lacks for what I need personally for my sparse brows. The powder is just about perfect. Highly pigmented and quite dense, I found myself using that alone with a brow gel when the wax didn't work for me.
Larissa W.
I go to a TIGI creative school and we got this in out makeup kits and it's awful. It's expensive first of all? The packaging is cheap and plastic. Drug store is way better (such as NYX) It barely has zero pigment so you can't sculpt or define your brows! I definitely wouldn't recommend it.