Tigi Brow Defining Pencil uploaded by Annie S.Tigi Brow Defining Pencil uploaded by Annie S.

BY TIGI

Buy on Beauty ...
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
san antonio tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyebrow pencil is ok. It a bit drying but the spooly works good to blend out and define bros. just Needs a little wax or or eyebrow gel. Last about 5-6 hours. I would buy another if I ever run out
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't the biggest fan of this brow pencil! I love the Anastasia, the urban Decay, and the NYX!
theremoreno t.
theremoreno t.
Doral, FL
Review for: Brunette
Este deliniador es lo máximo dura todo eldia
no se corre me encanto y el peine que tfrae a el final queden tus cejas espectaculares
Katelin H.
Katelin H.
Review for: Blonde
I love love love love love love love this brow defining pencil! My eyebrows are so thin and light that if I don't fill them in I am very self conscious about them! This pencil works amazingly!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
El Segundo, CA
Review for: Blonde
This was my fav go to brow pencil! So bummed that they have discontinued it :(
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Review for: Blonde
This pencil is very easy to apply and doesn't flake or clump which is what most people look for when they go to but a brow pencil! It has a spooley on the end which makes it even better/easier to use!
Annie S.
Annie S.
Whitby, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. i'm pretty sure they stopped making them but if you can get your hands on one DO IT! they're amazing and the colours match to your hair colour perfectly. i have the one in the colour "brunette" and i am obsessed with it.