Tigi Brow Defining Pencil uploaded by Patricia C.

BY TIGI

0.037 ounce pencil. Brow defining pencil - brunette was launched by the design house of Tigi. It is recommended for normal use. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Haley H.
I actually really loved this pencil and it was my go to product for a long time. It’s got a good consistency and you can make it darker or lighter based on how much you use. I have moved on to a different product since i dyed my hair but I would buy this pencil again
Erin A.
I am so happy with the quality of this brow pencil. I love that it has a brush on the end to help even out the pencil marks and make my brows look more natural. It lasts forever and is easily sharpened. The color looks natural and not over done.
Patricia C.
In a few words I love it... I have used mac anastasia and many more and recently I purchased tigi brow defining pencil and it's perfect long lasting perfect color and the price it's half of the others .
Yamily S.
New York , NY
Love! One of the first pensil I tried and I really like it! Affordable and defined your brows really nice
Samantha B.
Halifax , NS
The only brow pencil I have ever enjoyed. I use it every day. It applies nice and smooth and doesn’t look overly artificial.