Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerBed Head
Tigi Bh Fully Loaded Volumizing Jelly conditioner - 750 ml

Tigi Bh Fully Loaded Volumizing Jelly conditioner - 750 ml

by Bed Head

Go big or go home! This amazing conditioning jelly uses a Fibre-Thickening technology which absorbs into your tresses leaving them bigger, fatter and moisturized. Softened strands are pumped up and ready to party on!

About the product:

• Fibre Thickening Technology absorbs into the hair, swelling the fibres. So individual fibres are plumped to make it look thicker
  • The shampoo and conditioner works as a system to give you a lift in volume and make hair strands appear thicker
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Full Blown Berry

How to Use: Apply to mid-lengths and ends of hair after using FULLY LOADED™ Massive Volume Shampoo Shampoo. Leave up to 3-5 minutes and rinse well. Easy!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Polyquaternium Crosspolymer-3, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Mineral Oil ( Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minérale), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Polyurethane-39, Sorbitan Oleate, Trideceth-6, C11-13 Isoparaffin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Magnesium Nitrate, Benzyl Benzoate, Phenylpropanol, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tigi Bh Fully Loaded Volumizing Jelly conditioner - 750 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle B.
Panama City, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this conditioner. I used it on my hair and it left my hair so soft and so full volume. It was like a whole new head of hair. Had no idea a conditioner could work so well. It is very nice. I highly recommend if your looking for a volumizing conditioner.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Horrible product! Leaves your hair sticky and it's overpriced. Smell is not that great either. I will not recommend this product at all. Also you don't get much product for the price. I found this product at Ulta.
erica W.
Anna, TX
I love all bed head products. This smells great and instantly detangles my hair. I use it after every shampoo. Will definitely buy again!
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I felt the product was too thick and not easy to rinse out of my hair. I love bedhead products and the scents however this particular one did not meet my expectations.
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
Just purchased the shampoo and conditioner from ulta. The bottle comes in a 25fl oz size for I believe 30$. My first thoughts, IT SMELLS AMAZINGGGGG. After a weeks use my hair feels extremely soft. I definitely love it and is worth the price. Definitely a good hair investment my only con is that it leaves my hair oily do would recommend for dry hair. Other than that a great buy.
Erica P.
Topeka, KS
Perfect for anyone looking for a very light weight jelly. It smells amazing... One of my favorites for that reason. It does well but doesn't hydrate like creams do. Will definitely wash out your color, but that was my aim. Happy with the volumizing line!
Megan C.
Lansing, MI
I wanted to like this shampoo and conditioner, I really did. It gave me the volume it promised, but at the cost of constantly feeling like I had days old product in my hair and needed to wash my hair again and again. At first I thought it was that I hadn't rinsed all the conditioner out completely, but after 2 or 3 washes and reading some other reviews, I know I'm not alone in feeling like this just dumped grease into my hair.
Nadja J.
Southaven, MS
It does leave my hair feeling fuller, however it does not work very well in the shower. I want something to de tangle my hair and this conditioner doesn’t do that in the slightest
Kirsten Y.
Wilmington, NC
It smells odd (not bad but difficult to describe). I could get over the smell, but it didn’t get better from there. It truly is a gel, which makes it different to apply to wet hair. After using as instructed, it still leaves your hair feeling weird. When drying, it felt as though I didn’t use any conditioner at all and I had to use leave-in conditioner to make my hair style more closely to normal. I used the entire bottle, but wouldn’t buy it again.
M B.
Arlington
This stuff smells like strawberries and doesn’t weigh my hair down. Unfortunately sometime in the last few years I developed allergy and can no longer use it.

Looking for your answer?