BY BED HEAD

TIGI Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Leave-In Conditioner will pump up your hair. Features and Benefits: Conditions, detangles and adds volume Provides UV color protection Adds body without build-up Protein complex repairs and adds moisture Light styling hold TIGI Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Leave In Conditioner You have been nominated to become a Superstar. Pump up your hair. Conditions, detangles, adds volume and gives light hold. Features: LOOK: shine and body FEEL: thick and voluminous CONSISTENCY: soft and healthy HAIR TYPES: all types FRAGRANCE: strawberry yogurt see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
TIGI bedhead superstar volumising leave in conditioner is amazing. The first three starts are just for the scent alone. If you want to walk around smelling like a strawberry milkshake, then this is the product for you! My first experience of this product was at my hair salon; they know all too well that my hair is a limp mess without some kind of intervention and this product is great at thickening without adding unnecessary heaviness. It's a conditioner, as well as a volumiser, so it's great for your hair and TIGI does make a good product, you really can't go wrong with any of them. If you want proper superstar hair you can pair this with the matching shampoo and then walk around all day wafting your hair around. I imagine this is what a unicorn's hair smells like.
Barbara J.
Ypsilanti
It kept my hair to be non frizzy. It made my hair look Awesome! I love Bed Head products. Only thing they are a little more expensive. But they last longer than regular department store shampoos. You only need a little dab.
Christina R.
Bloomingburg, NY
I would start by saying if you have very thick hair just font use this product. ..but if you have thin hair it will work perfectly for you. I have thin hair and I have no complaints at all, it works amazing and holds my hair in place all day. It is very stick though, so beware of that
adriana h.
I really like this product pretty packaging and its a spray pump which I'm in love with I hate getting my hands sticky. it has a really nice smell my friends love it to. and I have fine hairy that gets oily and flys away and this product is perfect to style my hair with and leaves it super soft.
Brianna o.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I do like this product, however nothing can compare to the bed head 3 and 3 shampoo and conditioner. Bed head products are amazing
Hannah B.
This 100 percent gives my hair alot of volume and another benefit is it smells Absoutly amazing and does not make ur hair greasy
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff just doesn't work for me, I have wavy hair that's long and for some reason it just isn't strong enough.
Cheyenne H.
Fort Hood, TX
I love this product for a leave in conditioner because of how soft it makes your hair. The smell is great too!