BY TIGI

Super Strong Big Hair Fall in love with your silky tresses rather than dry brittle hair strands with the TIGI Bedhead Superstar Sulfate Free Shampoo. It adds more volume and bounce to limp hair with glam slam. Its protein complex with unique properties aid in faster repairing your damaged hair. The presence of natural oils fortifies your hair tenderly without making them dry or hard. Moreover the sulfate free element of this shampoo makes your hair color last longer. Contains protein complex for repairing hair Acts as a volume booster Strengthens hair with shine Energize your hair like a celebrity with TIGI Bedhead Superstar Sulfate Free Shampoo. Incorporate this addition in your hair care for flashy hair. Just For You: Colored hair A Closer Look: TIGI Bedhead Superstar Sulfate Free Shampoo contains no sulfate to keep hair color in place longer with nourishing oils for providing extra strength and shine. Get Started: Wet your hair thoroughly. Apply a liberal amount of this shampoo and work from roots to tips. Massage your scalp and rinse with water properly. see more...

Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
TIGI sells hair care prodcuts. You can buy these online which is easy for me to do. This product is supposed to help control your hair. I would recommend this product to others. I would buy this product again.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Hallie B.
Asheville, NC
This shampoo is so good for your hair! Sulfates are naturally drying and strip the natural oils from your hair so I would recommend this for people with less natural oil in their hair. It doesn't foam up a lot but that is to be expected because sulfates make products suds.
Gris H.
This is a good shampoo for those with very sensitive scalp. it hydrate the hair and ,make them feel stronger. The smell is very nice. overall it is a good shampoo and I would recommend this to everyone. it is a very good one. I am very satisfied with it.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
I call this my unicorn shampoo! It smells so great!! It's so shimmery and colorfully has a rainbow shine to it. It's light so it doesn't way my hair down at all. My hair was super shiney after I blow-dried it and it smells like heaven!
Bree N.
This is by far the best thickening spray for fine hair - goes on easily with a pleasant but not overpowering smell, not sticky, and plumps hair nicely. I use it with Tigi Bed Head Small Talk and it gives my fine hair great texture and manageability.
julia h.
Austin, TX
So I have tried this product and first of all it smells like brintney spears curious perfume mixed with bubble gum and surprisingly that smells good. second of all after my hair felt itstantly smoothr and wispy. when I styled my hair I had so much body and my color even looked better. this is my new fave of the TIGI shampoos
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Love the sulfate free shampoo because it doesn't strip the color out of my hair and keeps my hair cleaner longer I don't have to shampoo everyday due to excessive oils
Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA
I have crazy, unruly hair and I used this and it helped tame it in a way that nothing else has before. I tell everyone I know about this shampoo. you also need to try everything else in their line
Suzy B.
I love this shampoo---not only did it make my curly, frizzy hair sleek and shiny, it didn't leave my hair oily like some other brands... Plus, you can't beat the strawberry scent! LOVE it