TIGI Bedhead Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray uploaded by Ashley M.TIGI Bedhead Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray uploaded by Terin M.TIGI Bedhead Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray uploaded by Sherri E.

BY BED HEAD

Thickening Spray for Your Hair Add volume to your hair with TIGI Bedhead Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray. This spray is great to lift the quality of your hair and add body to them. It'll prevent the daily wear and tear to make your hair strong and healthy. Your hair will feel much more thick and flexible after the application of this spray. Natural and non sticky Available in Berry medley fragrance Holds the hair firmly This spray is formulated to make your hair strong and healthy. It'll prevent the dryness and make them look shinier. Just For You: All types of hair A Closer Look: TIGI Bedhead Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray can add fullness to your hair with no side effects. It can naturally give you strong and shiny hair. Get Started: You can use this spray on the damp hair from the roots till its length. Blow dry after using the spray, if required. see more...

• Does it require a lot of product, per usage?2 Answers
  • Haven't goten to try this yet, how well does it work? n w...2 Answers
  • Is this hair spray good because I'm looking for a...1 Answers
Jenifer P.
Ranson, WV
I have very thin/fine hair which means that I don’t have a lot of volume or texture. I have tried a lot of products over the years looking for something that will give me those results. A lot of products claim to do those things but failed. I decided to try Bed Head TIGI Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray. I wasn’t expecting much from this because of the products that I have tried have been a bust. I can say that I was completely wrong and happy I was. I really like this thickening spray. I can really see a lot of volume to my hair. I use this while my hair is still a little damp then I will finish blow drying. I like that it doesn’t leave a sticky buildup on my hair. The smell is nice too. I would recommend this to anyone looking to get more voluminous hair.
Gina S.
Lawndale, CA
This stuff is AMAZING!!!  It was used on my hair during a photo shoot and made my hair so full and so gorgeous that I had to go out and buy it!  You can use it on dry hair or on wet.  I use it after I have curled my hair....spray it on my hand and then put it in my hair.  Follow up with hair spray for hold.
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
This does help thicken thin hair but it's not a magic. It does a pretty good job and does give some texture to help with hairstyles that would normally fall flat. It smells amazing like most bedhead products do. It is on the pricier side but you can usually find sales going on in Salons.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty good product. Most of this brands products are around $7-$17 and can be found at target and Walmart. I like this foamy hair product because it actually does provide your hair with more texture and more volume.
Mindi W.
South Jordan, UT
K let me just say I have the thinnest hair I called it kitty furr so I have used
A lot of hair products from root lift to pills to blow dry gel , I love this product
It really does do what it says and I also love that it doesn't make my hair feel
Gross and have lots of product.
Karla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the way this makes my hair smell and the body I get with it is unreal. I put this on damp hair ans then blow dry my hair upside down. It's fantastic at adding thickness to my limp straight hair without too much stickiness.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This is my most favorite hair product EVER!! You can spray as much in your hair as you want and it just keeps getting thicker and more texturized! You can even spray it on your dry hair and then blow dry it for more volume:)
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, NY
My hairdresser recommended this a while back and it is THE only thing that kept my hair looking like some semblance of body all day. She told me it was going to be discontinued so I hope that is NOT true.
Lee Ann T.
This product is amazing for fine/thin hair. It gives so much volume it's unreal. My hairdresser introduced me to it and now I'm hooked! I don't use it everyday, but when I need a boost its there.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This spray does a decent job of making your hair appear thicker, and can be found anywhere.  However, I don't think it does as good of a job as other products, particularly ones that cost less.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Haven't goten to try this yet, how well does it work? n what type of hair is best for.. ??
Cátia O.
Portugal
Does it require a lot of product, per usage?
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this hair spray good because I'm looking for a good hair spray for my hair?