BY BED HEAD

Lotion for Healthy and Shiny Hair Superstar Blow Dry Lotion can help you achieve flawless blow dried hair. This lotion has the capability to pump up the volume of your hair to make them gorgeous. Superstar Blow Dry Lotion can be applied on all types and textures of hair. It protects your hair from the adverse effects of heat and styling. Builds body and holds style Conditions and repairs Protects from styling damage This great blow dry lotion leaves behind a mild fragrance of citrus berry which makes your hair smell refreshing all day long. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: Superstar Blow Dry Lotion works directly on hair, it forms a protective layer on your hair which protects them from all sorts of damages and side effects caused by excessive blow drying and styling. Get Started: Take ample quantity of lotion in your palms and spread on dry or damp hair and then blow dry it at the right temperature. see more...

Rosa D.
I have very straight long hair that tends to get flat if I don’t use product. I love this thickening lotion because its a quick way to add natural looking volume without hairspray or teasing. I put it in damp hair and then turn my head upside down to blow it out with a ceramic round brush. It always looks great! Doesn’t frizz up or make my hair tangle. A little goes a super long way too... I’ve had mine for months and still feel like I’ve barely made a dent in the bottle.
Skyler S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
If this was set up as a spray, it would be more effective but as it is, it's messy and wasteful to apply and it doesn't feel like it's very effective. It's affordable, but that doesn't matter if it doesn't work. I not only don't recommend this, I don't carry it in my salon.
Brianna S.
Ann arbor, MI
This wasn't for me. I think this is better for hair that isn't already dry as I felt extra dry and static-y after using this. I used as directed and overall prefer the creamy lotion-like products from this brand over this one.
Desiree H.
West Covina, CA
I love the brand and all of its products. This one works well to protect your hair from damage due to blow drying hair. The smell is decent as well.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Superstar Blow Dry Lotion does wonders for getting my hair straight and also texturized.
Molly K.
Newport, Isle Of Wight
Makes you hair so thick and fluffy! Definitely gives it volume! Gives you something to work with when you have just washed your hair