TIGI Bedhead Spoil Me Defrizzer & Instant Restyler uploaded by Raina R.TIGI Bedhead Spoil Me Defrizzer & Instant Restyler uploaded by Michelle H.

BY TIGI

Get Your Personal Hair Stylist Home TIGI Bedhead Spoil Me Defrizzer & Instant Restyler is a styling tool that can defrizz, style and smoothen your hair. It can give the apt look of a professional to your hair without visiting a hair parlor. Gives natural and polished results Prevents static and frizz Adds shine and volume to hair TIGI Bedhead Spoil Me Defrizzer & Instant Restyler is a quick solution that gives you softer, smoother and sexier hair. You may keep them open or style into a look that suits you. This is a base to create a beautiful look. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: TIGI Bedhead Spoil Me Defrizzer & Instant Restyler is a styler as well as a healer. It moisturizes the hair, while retaining the natural look. This restyle also helps to repair damaged and rough hair shafts. Get Started: Spray over damp or dry hair to style your hair. It's best to use as a second day re-styler. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kelsey I.
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
This is my favorite hair spray! It's the only one I've found that doesn't make my hair crunchy. It's around $20 for one bottle, but it's definitely worth it. I definitely will be buying this again when my current can runs out! I'm already on my 4th or 5th bottle.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Loved the product and it worked great,especially during the hot, humid summers! Smells great! Great packaging!
Raina R.
Raina R.
Modesto, CA
This is great for restyling second or third day hair, especially when using heat or a blowdryer. It's a really fine mist and it smells decent too.
I buy it on eBay for about half the price as retail.
Molly N.
Molly N.
Nederland, TX
If you live in the south then this product is a must. It is the only hairspray that keeps my hair from getting frizzy in the high humidity we have.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Tarneit, Vic
Best smelling spray, absolutely adore it. Lately I stick to Hot off the Press , but this would normally be my go to! its $26 in australia so I don't always buy it because its pricey.