TIGI Bedhead Masterpiece Hairspray

by Bed Head

Firm hold hairspray keeps your style in place Sculpt your hair into a masterpiece

How does this compare to big sexy or Kenra volume spray
It smells so good, no question about it. Lol
Start your review of TIGI Bedhead Masterpiece Hairspray!
Product Highlights
I think that the smell of this product smells really good. in reviews
Sandersville, GA
TIGI Bedhead Masterpiece Hairspray uploaded by Kristi J.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Great hold, wonderful control I definitely will be using this product again in the future
Arlington, TX
TIGI Bedhead Masterpiece Hairspray uploaded by Margaret S.
TIGI Bedhead Masterpiece Hairspray uploaded by Margaret S.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite hard hold hairspray. It doesn’t leave my hair untouchable, but nothing moves with this. It’s the only way my hair will hold a nice curl and it keeps my victory rolls on point. I stock up on this any time I find it on sale!
Bossier City, LA
TIGI Bedhead Masterpiece Hairspray uploaded by Gabriela A.
Love love love! Keeps my hair in place all day even in humid conditions. Doesn’t leave any residue and I enjoy the scent so much! I didnt wear setting spray one day last week and I could really tell the difference. This spray is amazing.
Delmar, MD
TIGI Bedhead Masterpiece Hairspray uploaded by Sarah A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a lightweight yet powerful hairspray. It does not make your hair slick or crunchy, it layers naturally and gives a good hold to any style. It also smells really good! The spray design gives a good even spritz. It is a little pricey, but depending on your use it can really last a long time as the bottle is fairly large!
OMG! Never change this product. It is the best hairspray you will ever buy! It is a little pricey but worth the few extra bucks. It holds ALL day, holds frizz and creates a style with volume. It is not sticky or hard, still flexible enough to the touch and or a brush! Run and buy this quick!
Omaha, NE
This hairspray is so fantastic. It smells amazing and it leaves my hair super shiny and keeps My Curls and waves on Point it also is great for Flyaways or Strays or frizz it totally rocks my world highly recommend
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Target
The best hairspray, hands down. The scent is phenomenal and the hold is insane. It’s perfect for hot iron styling, or for a slicked back look. And it HOLDS all day. I have 3 backups of these and a travel size. I’m obsessed.
TIGI Bedhead Masterpiece Hairspray uploaded by jenn W.
I use this for all my fun hair needs. It can be a basic day or a let's go out and play kinda hair day and this hairspray holds!! I love the way it smells too. It is a little on the pricey side, but I have found that Marshall's or TJMAXX has them for great prices. I like the blue can it comes in. It's pretty. Forgive the frizz! The humidity was crazy!!
Purchased at: ULTA
If you’re looking for a hairspray that will give you hold, and not make your hair crispy and flaky, this is the one! Love the way this smells, it doesn’t leave a residue or film on your hair. I have used this hairspray for years
TIGI Bedhead Masterpiece Hairspray uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great holding hairspray, love the smell, it meets all expectations of a hairspray if your looking for something to tame those fly always and hold hair in place, then this is definitely your go to! BEDHEAD products are amazing, I Promise.