BY BED HEAD #15 in Hairspray

Firm hold hairspray keeps your style in place Sculpt your hair into a masterpiece see more...

• "I think that the smell of this product smells really good. " in 1 review
Meg K.
Valley Vlg, CA
I think I’m the only one that still uses this, because it’s so hard to find now. I jump around with hairspray but love the smell of this one so always come back. It holds well, without crusting up like other hair sprays. Please use it, so they don’t discontinue making it. Thanks.
Desiraee O.
Visalia
I’ve been using this hairspray for close to 10 years now. I love the hold it gives, and doesn’t make my hair crunchy. My hair is thin, and can get oily. I feel like this is a great value, some may think that it could be pricey, but it’s so worth it. Very long lasting. Bed Head Masterpiece™ Massive Shine Spray
Kayla B.
Northport, AL
I have really curly hair but yet when I curl my hair it usually doesn’t hold if I use this hairspray I can usually not wash my hair or have to fix it again for three days because it holds so good. Does leave your hair feeling almost sticky but it works so who cares. Also smells wonderful.
Madeline S.
Forest Park, IL
LOVE THIS HAIRSPRAY!! This is my go to hair spray for everything from simply keeping fly always down or keeping my updos looking great at weddings! It has awesome hold and you don’t need to use much to keep hair in place. I will definitely keep buying this product
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud, FL
T far my favorite hairspray! The smell is amazing. I have long fine hair and it doesn’t way my hair down or leave it greasy looking or feeling, but does give a nice shine. It’s a little pricey for hairspray, but Ulta has sales a couple times a year so I stock up.
Hannah M.
Mankato
I loved this hairspray in high-school, mostly because I thought it smelled like tropical fruit. It gave good hold and the scent lasted until I got on the bus to go back home for the day. It’s pricier, but not any more so than other brands I’m using nowadays.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
This is one of my all time favorite hairsprays at the drugstore. The sprayer is so fine and the hairspray doesn’t make your hair feel super crunchy yet it still holds your hairstyle in place. It also isn’t overly pricey so it’s an awesome product!
Hilary M.
Love bedhead products. They are a little more expensive but work. I would recommend getting from your hairstylist rather than a drug store. They seem to work better and be better quality. Bedhead has a A+ product that really works!
Paige B.
I like this, but I LOVE the smell. This hairspray is light but holds my curls. I have extremely thick hair and it lasts all day. The cost is pretty fair for the amount of spray and the little I actually have to use. Love!
Melissa R.
Williamsport
I’m a confessed hair spray lover. I’m a product of growing up in the 80’s and I just have to have it. Even on my simple days a little spritz to keep the hair a little tamed. This is hair spray is affordable and it works.
Jennifer M.
NORTH CANTON, OH
It smells so good, no question about it. Lol
Michelle E.
Shelby, OH
How does this compare to big sexy or Kenra volume spray