TIGI Bedhead Hard Head Hairspray uploaded by Rosanne I.TIGI Bedhead Hard Head Hairspray uploaded by Tiffany R.TIGI Bedhead Hard Head Hairspray uploaded by Sarah Y.

BY BED HEAD

Why not be hard headed? Use hard Head Spray for relentless hold and control. Dries instantly. Be bold. Defy gravity. The more you use, the harder it gets. Recycle empty container with steel. Manufactured in USA. see more...

Jamie M.
Absolutely best hairspray! Strong hold that doesn’t make your hair crunchy and it smells amazing. I think the price is perfect for the quality of hairspray. You can’t get anything like this in the drugstore.
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
THE BEST HAIRSPRAY! If you want a strong hold- this hair spray is for you. Not only does it help keep my hair stay in place- it doesn’t weigh my hair down & make it feel oily. It is long lasting- great price for the value of the product. It meet my expectations 100%.
Stephanie Z.
Toledo
One of my favorite hairsprays, and almost all of my clients love this spray too. The scent is a little strong , but dissipates. It’s definitely in the top 10 for hold. I always get some when it’s on sale.
Brooke M.
Greensburg, PA
Hard Head is my all time favorite hairspray. I accidentally stumbled upon it in travel size while I was in Germany and needed hairspray stat. I’m so glad I found it! It’s a strong hold spray, but it’s very moveable so I use it every day regardless of my hairstyle. I’m also a sucker for the silver can. It seems kind of heavy duty and industrial. LOVE this hairspray.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
I usually love Bed Head's products but this one... not so much. It's true to the name however- after using it you feel like you're wearing a hard helmet of hair because it leaves your hair feeling sticky and covered in product.
The one positive about it is it definitely keeps your style in place- just maybe a little too much so.
carolyncordle C.
Fraser , MI
This is a very hard hold hairspray. For events or dancers I think it would be perfect. I like to spray my hair and brush it out before curling. It’s a long lasting hold.
Katie W.
longview, WA
this hair spray does not play they call ot hard head for a reason it HOLDS ALL DAY UNTIL YOU WASH IT. Great for all styles and long wear. one of the best long holdi g hairsprays I have used when doing formal style updo in the salon this is my go to.
Katelyn B.
augusta
This hairspray definitely lives up to my expectations on what I look for in my hairspray. It dries to a crisp and has a hold that last all day long. My hair is very frizzy and it keeps all the little fly always in track.
Dani N.
Washburn
If you have along night ahead of you and need your hair to seriously stay put without so much as a flyaway budging, then you need this hairspray. Your hair will not move at all, I would definitely buy again!
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
If you want a hair spray that’s going to last all day this is the one to use! Definitely cheaper than big sexy hair hairspray! & has almost the same effect! Would definitely repurchase!
Zalmar Z.
hanford, CA
Does this leave a matte finish?

back