TIGI Bedhead Foxy Curls Contour Cream uploaded by Amanda T.

BY TIGI

The Curl Control Formula Managing curls can be quite a difficult tasks and that's where you need professionals. TIGI Bedhead Foxy Curls Contour Cream is a professional contour cream. It controls the curls and also fights frizz. This cream can also provide manageability by defining shapes of your styling. Use this cream for creating better shapes and hold them for longer eliminating frizz. Easy to use contour cream Controls curls and fights frizz Helps in better manageability TIGI Bedhead Foxy Curls Contour Cream comes in easy to use bottles that can be used instantly when you want to style your hair. Now define a better shape and keep people guessing on how you maintain those curls so easily. Just For You: All types of hair A Closer Look: TIGI Bedhead Foxy Curls Contour Cream leaves hair manageable. It smells great too and can softens hair for longer periods. Get Started: Smooth the product through towel dried hair gently to define your style and for shine and manageability. see more...

Buy on Target*
Leslie M.
I like my curls when they can get out of control sometime so I use this product gently in my hair and it smells great too to keep the curls on the control and not have flyaways.
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL
Super easy to use, and makes curls last all day. I like to wet my hands before pumping into my hand, and apply into very damp hair. I find that the formula can be a little thick, and this trick helps me to evenly distribute through all of my hair. Adds body and volume, while keeping natural curls nice. Would definitely recommend.
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
I was introduced to the product by my hair dresser and I the first thing I fell in love with was the smell. My boyfriend was obsessed with the smell in my hair and bought it for me to use. It's great for those frizzy curls or just frizz in general and keeps everything in tact
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells amazing! The definition power is alright, but it's hard to find the right amount. Too little, and it won't provide enough definition, but too much and your curls become hard as rocks. It's also a bit pricey. You can find cheaper options with equally good results.
Nanette E.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love this product! It controls my curls without leaving them stiff. I get that nice defined curl with this product. It also tames the frizz and smells amazing!
Kay T.
This controls my frizz so awesomely while smelling amazing! I'm always satisfied when it comes to bed head! Definitely check it out!
Lynsey S.
San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love the way this product smells!!
It smells like skittles blended with the happiness of being an well coiffed IT girl. :)
It's works well and doesn't make curls crunchy and controls frizz without weighing hair down.
Definitely worth the price.
Cátia O.
Portugal
Does this cream leave hair heavy?
Cátia O.
Portugal
Does it leave hair stiff or sticky?
Amber W.
I have been looking for some good curling cream. Is this one any good? Don't want to try it and not love it.