BY TIGI

Get Healthy and Shiny Curly Hair Getting hair spa done from professional salons is not always possible. TIGI Bedhead Foxy Curls Conditioner can give you the desired professional results that you get after a hair spa. The conditioner is very effective and good for hair as it makes hair healthy and adds shine to them. TIGI Bedhead Foxy Curls Conditioner can add volume to your hair and make them bouncy. Protects colored hair Protects from UV rays Detangles hair and controls its movement Gives professional results The conditioner provides moisture to your hair and makes them smooth and shiny. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: TIGI Bedhead Foxy Curls Conditioner is formulated with natural extracts that make hair moisturized and sooth. It makes your curly hair free of frizz and tangles as the presence of glycerin and sunflower seed extract synergize to fight with humidity and detangles your hair. Get Started: Apply the conditioner evenly on your hair, keep it for 2 minutes and rinse off. see more...

Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Light formula that takes terrific care of moisturizing and defining my very long (can sit on it) fine wavy hair. It is a gentle formula: however it didn't do quite enough to moisturize my white/black biracial daughter's curls as I would've wanted. Great price, and I will definitely buy again for myself, something else for my daughter though.
Daijah C.
Hanford, CA
When I had very dry hair my mom got me this and it helped me so much. Hair got it's moisture back and my curly hair didn't frizz like a lion! Girls with curly frizzy hair this helps out so much, and it don't make your hair feel so heavy! My hair comes out soft and healthy looking every time I use this!
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
First of the smell is life!! Second this lives up to every single claim. My curls are bouncier, more manageable, healthier looks and people always stop me. I love that it's offered to buy at a tj or marshalls. My only compliant is that's it's way overpriced for the amount of product you get.
melody c.
Cape Coral, FL
It's very pricy and it doesn't work on my hair I have really curl hair and it makes t greasy. And makes it look more frizzy then before the only thing that last is the grease I can make a pizza with it I'm giving it 2 stars is because the brand isn't bad just the product itself
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
This stuff os great for defining curls. A little goes a long way. I bought this at Ulta. It will get heavy if you use too much product. But if you use a small amount it will define the curls and make your hair smell fantastic.
Chloe T.
Campbell Hall, NY
I have curly hair in this product works the best for me when I'm trying to get rid of that bridge in all this has a Mail cards to a literally works amazing on your hair and lasts all day long I will definitely buy this product again
Colleen P.
This is great for curly and wavy hair. You can scrunch and go, out in and dry to use with a curling iron, or put in with curlers and let air dry. It's a little pricy but an overall great product that I highly recommend
Audrey M.
Leominster, MA
I bought this when I permed my hair and I think it helpe keep my curls beautiful all day. It made my hair super soft and it smells so good. It made them anti fuzz and just really pretty curls all day. Love this!
Angelique A.
Bed head product is unbelievable. This definitely helps hold a curl . I use this as I curl my . It's pretty gentle in my opinion. I picked my up at the local Sally's beauty supply store and yes I would
Amber M.
I have naturally wavy/curly hair and I absolutely love this product for my hair! I have repurchased this product multiple times. It's especially good for the summer time frizz control!