Hair CareHair ProductsShampooBed Head
TIGI Bedhead Dumb Blonde Shampoo

TIGI Bedhead Dumb Blonde Shampoo

by Bed Head

Feed Protein to Hair TIGI Bedhead Dumb Blonde Shampoo is not just for blondes, it's for brunettes and redheads too. This protein packed conditioner has the power of wheat, soy and Pro-Vitamin-B5 Complex. This formula generates a rich lather and helps repair and treat protein-starved hair. You can use it to nourish bleached and multi-processed hair. Repairs hair damage Nourishes and strengthens hair Contains wheat, soy and Pro-Vitamin-B5 ComplexTIGI Bedhead Dumb Blonde Shampoo is specially formulated to protect and retain hair color. Whether your hair is damaged from the sun, smoke, pollution or chemical treatments, this formula can help you regain strength. Just For You: All hair typesA Closer Look: TIGI Bedhead Dumb Blonde Shampoo has Color LockDown Technology that can add vibrancy and health to your hair. This shampoo cleans impurities and adjusts the pH level of your hair to preserve color. Get Started: Leave the product 1-3 minutes on hair for daily use and 5-10 minutes for a mask and then rinse with cold water.

TIGI Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo and Reconstructor Conditioner Duo - 25.36oz each How well does this shampoo and conditioner work for overly processed blonde hair?
How do you use this are you supposed to use this on bleached hair or real blonde hair ? TIGI Bedhead Dumb Blonde Shampoo
I was so disappointed in this, it did nothing for my blonde as far as toning/brassiness; what’s everyone’s favorite blonde shampoo??
Start your review of TIGI Bedhead Dumb Blonde Shampoo!
Product Highlights
I used this product a long time ago and while I felt it was a good quality product I didnt think it worked well enough to repurchase.in reviews
Worst dry shampoo I have ever used.in reviews
Ashley P.
Lebanon, OR
TIGI Bedhead Dumb Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Ashley P.
I have used this for the last year! it has kept my blonde highlights looking great! I love the smell and how soft my hair feels after I use it! highly recommended for anyone who colors their hair lighter!
Kristen D.
Houilles
I bought this shampoo and conditioner during Ulta's Black Friday sale. I bleach my hair so I was hopeful - it sounded great. Protein treatment plus shampoo? Yes, please! Maybe it's the protein, but it makes my hair feel brittle and drier than usual. I'm not a fan. I'll see if I can return it and try something else.
Robyn D.
This is actually a shampoo brand, I had previously used religiously. It is a life saving revitalizing shampoo and conditioner set. When I was Platinum blonde this was a real pleasure. Fun candy scent. And I am in Dallas area so it's a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader favorite brand.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I looovvve this shampoo for bleached hair. It smells like bubble gum & gently cleanses damaged locks. It has a little color to it that keeps blonde vibrant. I love the names of the Bed Head products, they're funny & stick out in your mind.
Brittany E.
New Prt Rchy, FL
TIGI Bedhead Dumb Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Brittany E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how shiny my hair is after using this! It isn’t really a purple shampoo that gets rid of brass, but it does work to mend your ends and revitalize bleached hair! I love how much healthier my hair looks now!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
TIGI Bedhead Dumb Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Brittany W.
I used to use this all the time as it used to be my favorite shampoo and conditioner when I first when bleach blonde 10 years ago. The smell is one of my favorites. When I went to the beauty supply store and seen it, it brought back memories. I purchased it since I’m a blonde again. The bottles last a long time, I have super thick and long hair and these bottles will last months for me. It lathers up real nice so you don’t need much. The products brightens up my blonde hair I notice, I didn’t really tell a difference as far as taking out brass tones however. This is a great shampoo that I enjoy from time to time and re-purchase and I absolutely love the aroma, but I do have other favorites.
Kiersten M.
philadelphia
Its ok but you have to use it constantly to even see the slightest result. I left it over well over the time it states in the back as well with still not much progress. If your a platinum this is not the shampoo for you!
Jennifer G.
1,671 reviews
Definitely am NOT a fan of this. The bottle is deceiving, you’d think this would be a toning shampoo. It’s not. It’s a very slight tint of purple color. Very drying, doesn’t clean well, and does absolutely nothing for brassiness in my blonde.
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
I’ve only tried a few different purple shampoos but this one works just as good as the higher priced ones I’ve used and the bottle is big and has lasted me forever.
jaylin P.
Meridian, ID
The smell of this product is unbelievable, the scent last over 24 hours!!!! I don’t feel like it was the right fit for my dry scalp but it did help the ends of my hair from splitting from bleach/ lightening treatments. ..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caitlin G.
Wallingford, CT
il y a 6 mois
Ashley B.
lincoln ca
il y a 2 ans
Sarah J. il y a 2 ans
My hair is highlighted professionally and I use this to keep my blonde hair from turning “yellow” it keeps it more of a white blonde vs. gold.
Rebecca L.
Butler, PA
il y a 2 ans
Mariana I. il y a 2 ans
I use it sometimes and I like it :)