BeautyHairHair ProductsBed Head
TIGI Bedhead Control Freak Shampoo

TIGI Bedhead Control Freak Shampoo

by Bed Head

The thick lather and rich fragrance empower your presence. It will stomp the curl and fight the frizz. Hair will succumb to your every demand. Features and Benefits: Thickens hair Fights humidity Leaves hair soft and under control Perfect for any length of naturally curly or frizzy hair Tigi Bed Head Control Freak Shampoo - Fight the fizz, Stomp the curl, control your freakin' hair. Step one to becoming a true Control Freak - shampoo your freakin' hair. Let the thick lather and rich fragrance empower your presence. It will stomp the curl and fight the frizz. Hair will succumb to your every demand.

What influenced you to purchase or use this item? Also, how did you like it ? Did it meet your expectations?
Start your review of TIGI Bedhead Control Freak Shampoo!
Brett H.
Leitchfield , KY
So I'd wanted to try some of this stuff for a while, and my sister brought some home one day... Needless to say she didn't get it back. It makes my hair so shiny and my hair actually retains the smell for a long time... The cost is the only downside
Jessica M.
I love Bed Head products!!! They all smell so amazing! Each shampoo and conditioner I have ever used from them has been amazing. I love their fun colors, but their strong scented smells pleasure my nose so greatly, that I think it's my biggest draw to their products.
jasmine D.
Obetz, OH
Now i love all of the Bed Head products, but my favorite type is Control Freak. I love the smell and rich later of this product.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
I can't even explain to you how much I love this shampoo. It gets your hair squeaky clean without having to use a lot so the bottle lasts for a long time. Plus it smells like a jolly rancher
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
Bedhead is the best shampoo and conditioner brand I've ever used. It makes my hair soft and it smells amazing. You will pay more than drugstore prices for it but it's worth it for your hair. A bottle lasts for a long time.
Amanda C.
Lake Isabella, CA
Absolutely one of my favorites! I love the texture, smell and the quality of this shampoo, leaves my hair feeling clean and refreshed. And not heavy at all!
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I liked this shampoo because it smelled really really good. However, I didn't see much of a change after using it. My hair is extremely dry and it didn't really do anything for it.
Koren K.
Morgantown, WV
I'm a big bed head fan. Anything coming from them is a hit. This is one of my favorits because it still leaves manageable
Kendra W.
Petoskey, MI
My hair is really frizzy and I use this on days where I am going to blow dry and straighten it. It helps tremendously with keeping my frizz down and my hair smooth. The scent isn't that great in my opinion, but isn't overly strong either.
Kirstie C.
As a licensed hairstylist I love products that work and smell amazing!! The price is great for the amount of product you get. It smells like gummy bears/ candy and it works exactly as discribed. I love it and would recommend it to anyone who needs frizz control and shiny beautiful hair