BY BED HEAD

Tigi Brunette Goddess Conditioner is enriched with powerful nutrients & shine, feed your inner goddess. Features and Benefits: Liposome delivery system releases nutrients into your hair Soy and wheat proteins retain moisture and revitalize shine Panthenol strengthens hair to help resist breakage and reduce split ends Provides protective barrier to lock in color and moisture Powerful humectants fight frizz BRUNETTE GODDESSConditioner Enriched with Powerful Nutrients & Shine Enhances strength and moisture Powerful humectants fight frizz Provides protective barrier to lock in color & moisture see more...

Buy on Amazon
Oksana D.
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Megan S.
Pecatonica, Il
This is one of my favorite conditioners to help keep my dark brown hair rich and full of shine.
Krystal G.
Love the smell of this conditioner. It left my hair feeling silky and soft and added shine
Nicole S.
Danielsville , PA
I absoutly love bed head! and this product! Many/ everyone should try this!!!!
Kate M.
West derby, Liverpool
Amazing conditioner, slightly higher priced than other alternatives available on the market but it is definitely worth paying for! It smells gorgeous and left my hair feeling amazing, I bought this when I dyed my hair brown and I had dry damaged hair, this conditioner made my hair look and feel healthier, my colour looked fresh and shiny.
Yas H.
Telford
Absolutely love this conditioner. The smell is beautiful and always makes my hair super glossy! I don’t colour my hair so not sure if it would help maintain the colour. I am extremely happy with this product and it’s the only one I use.
Kimberley S.
Southsea, Hampshire
I purchase Tigi again and again when I have the money. Definitely on the pricey side but if you can make a bottle last then totally worth the money. Amazing scent and amazing products.
Sarah W.
Lancaster, Lancashire
Used this in the past. Did give my brunette hair an extra shine and something. Stopped my hair looking dull so works decently well I'd say. Smells nice and shine and softness lasts for a decent amount of time.
melissa h.
Love this shampoo and conditioner. It leaves my hair so soft and it smells delicious! Not a scent I would usually use on my hair but I love it nonetheless. Cleans my hair in one wash
Sam H.
Cant get enough of this shampoo. Every wash leaves my hair looking, smelling and feeling like i just walked out of the salon. Long lasting shine makes my hair look so healthy too.