BY BED HEAD

Tigi Brunette Goddess Conditioner is enriched with powerful nutrients & shine, feed your inner goddess. Features and Benefits: Liposome delivery system releases nutrients into your hair Soy and wheat proteins retain moisture and revitalize shine Panthenol strengthens hair to help resist breakage and reduce split ends Provides protective barrier to lock in color and moisture Powerful humectants fight frizz BRUNETTE GODDESSConditioner Enriched with Powerful Nutrients & Shine Enhances strength and moisture Powerful humectants fight frizz Provides protective barrier to lock in color & moisture see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Love this. The smells is freaking AMAZING! Thicker formula and good quality. This was always my go to when I had low lights with my blonde
Abby R.
Lexington, SC
This makes me feel like a bronze goddess and gives me the moisture I need for my hair. It smells wonderful and the price is not too bad .
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Super color control product. Affordable,efficent and not a product that weighs your hair down. Worked well keeping hair color vibrant.
Andrea A.
Great product! Leaves your hair soft and smooth. Doesn't weigh your hair down or leave it greasy! It smells really good too!
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Oh my god, the smell! I LOVE the amazing, carmel smell of this conditioner! It works great to condition my hair as well:)
Gionna B.
Smells great conditions nicely leaving hair soft and shiny with minimal breakage and easy to style/comb through
Ana Beatriz A.
Maplewood, NJ
Fantastic product! I am so in love with that I don't even remember how my hair was before it! Totally worth it!
Bethany M.
San Francisco
I like this but I think it’s a waste of money. I don’t think it does anything specifically for Brown hair.
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
its a decent productn no complaints aside from the cost but what can you do when youre paying for the name.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.