BY TIGI

Tigi Brunette Goddess Conditioner is enriched with powerful nutrients & shine, feed your inner goddess. Features and Benefits: Liposome delivery system releases nutrients into your hair Soy and wheat proteins retain moisture and revitalize shine Panthenol strengthens hair to help resist breakage and reduce split ends Provides protective barrier to lock in color and moisture Powerful humectants fight frizz BRUNETTE GODDESSConditioner Enriched with Powerful Nutrients & Shine Enhances strength and moisture Powerful humectants fight frizz Provides protective barrier to lock in color & moisture see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
Methuen, MA
This is the first time I've purchased any Bed Head product and I do love this shampoo and conditioner. The smell is almost like sweet frosting. It makes your hair feel smooth and healthy. I have thin hair that tends to tangle and this combo makes the tangles disappear. I really have no complaints, I would recommend this product to anyone.
Michele H.
Michele H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is perfect for my hair im a brunette and this gave me gold strips at the end of my hair. this gives my hair a pretty silky look.this is fine for oily but also dry.i think its worth the money but some other people might not its all opinon. i like this product.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Flower mound , TX
Love Tigi bedhead products. This one in particular keeps my brunette hair soft and smooth. I don't have to worry about my hair getting frizzy when I use Bedhead and it keeps my color fresh until my next hair appointment.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. The smells is freaking AMAZING! Thicker formula and good quality. This was always my go to when I had low lights with my blonde
Abby R.
Abby R.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes me feel like a bronze goddess and gives me the moisture I need for my hair. It smells wonderful and the price is not too bad .
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Leaves your hair soft and smooth. Doesn't weigh your hair down or leave it greasy! It smells really good too!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
its a decent productn no complaints aside from the cost but what can you do when youre paying for the name.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Oh my god, the smell! I LOVE the amazing, carmel smell of this conditioner! It works great to condition my hair as well:)
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Danielsville , PA
I absoutly love bed head! and this product! Many/ everyone should try this!!!!
Danubis M.
Danubis M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good conditioner leaves my dark brown hair very soft and looking healthy. I like this product so much and i totally recommended it.