BY BED HEAD

Tigi Brunette Goddess Conditioner is enriched with powerful nutrients & shine, feed your inner goddess. Features and Benefits: Liposome delivery system releases nutrients into your hair Soy and wheat proteins retain moisture and revitalize shine Panthenol strengthens hair to help resist breakage and reduce split ends Provides protective barrier to lock in color and moisture Powerful humectants fight frizz BRUNETTE GODDESSConditioner Enriched with Powerful Nutrients & Shine Enhances strength and moisture Powerful humectants fight frizz Provides protective barrier to lock in color & moisture see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cynthia J.
Looking for a great product to protect your dark flowing locks? Bedhead has you covered with the iconic TIGI Bedhead Brunette Goddess Conditioner
I have darkest brown color treated thick hair. I always go back to Bedhead products!
Jazmin C.
Pasco, WA
This has left my hair so soft and silky and it smells so amazing I've never smelled a product that smells this good. I'm going to keep buying this I would recommend for you to try it you're going to fall in love with it.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
Lisa H.
Full disclosure I am writing this review for Influenster. It worked well. It is a tinted/dyed conditioner. So be careful that you rinse it off your shower curtain etc. but it helped keep the color in my hair. It smells great!
Michele H.
this is perfect for my hair im a brunette and this gave me gold strips at the end of my hair. this gives my hair a pretty silky look.this is fine for oily but also dry.i think its worth the money but some other people might not its all opinon. i like this product.
Olivia H.
Amarillo, TX
My favorite conditioner to use on any of my brunette or color clients! TIGI products are formulated to be color safe (except for the clarifying shampoos), but this one goes one step further in making color last longer!
Angelica N.
Methuen, MA
This is the first time I've purchased any Bed Head product and I do love this shampoo and conditioner. The smell is almost like sweet frosting. It makes your hair feel smooth and healthy. I have thin hair that tends to tangle and this combo makes the tangles disappear. I really have no complaints, I would recommend this product to anyone.
Samantha R.
Flower Mound, TX
Love Tigi bedhead products. This one in particular keeps my brunette hair soft and smooth. I don't have to worry about my hair getting frizzy when I use Bedhead and it keeps my color fresh until my next hair appointment.
Danubis M.
This is a really good conditioner leaves my dark brown hair very soft and looking healthy. I like this product so much and i totally recommended it.
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
I love bedhead! The quality of the salon products are amazing. It leaves my hair soft and rich and very managable with the fly away maintained.