Hair CareHair Styling ProductsBed Head
TIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream

TIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream

by Bed Head

Moisturized Cream for Smoothening TIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream can give the great party flavor to your hair. It'll let your hair feel stronger and healthier. This cream can help you control the frizz in your hair and give it a soft finish. You can get rid of the flyways of your hair with this cream that'll make your hair stay intact. Your hair will look smooth and strong. Revitalize your color treated hair Lightweight consistency This smoothening cream can leave your hair silky and shiny. It can be applied to any hair length and of any texture. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: TIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream is to be used after you shampoo your hair. It'll let your hair gain consistency and make them appear glossy. Get Started: The cream is to be used after every time you shampoo your hair. Apply the cream on the length starting from the roots.

Do you apply this wet or dry hairTIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream ?
I have used this product before and loved it, but I now have a pixie cut. Has anybody with a pixie tried this and liked it? Looking to tame frizz and add shine.
Does this product work on wet hair? I’ve used it on my hair when it’s dry and I love it!! But I’m looking for something to help with the frizz when I air dry my hair.
Start your review of TIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream!
Katie D.
Columbus, OH
TIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream uploaded by Katie D.
First thing about these amazing products is the fragrance, and the texture. They are super fragrant and always people comment on how good I smell. But they never expect it’s my hair products. And the smooth, soft silky feeling on yours hands and hair left after using them. This particular product is amazing, smells and feels great and works to do just what it says smooth your hair. Cute bottles with great products. Pretty pricey, for that reason they are used sparingly along with other products we like but my collection is low at moment. This Product I’m out of as it’s one of the best ones, and the style products like the blow dry straighter and waver are also amazing and u#I got both on clearance for less than $20 a piece for my 2 teen daughters. Obsessed over bed head!
Monica M.
Boca Raton, FL
TIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream uploaded by Monica M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells AMAZING. A little goes a long way for thinner follicles 🙌🏾 will definitely purchase again when I’m out. I got it during ulta’s gorgeous hair event at half off! So worth it.
Irene W.
Sacramento, CA
TIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream uploaded by Irene W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this hair product. I first knew this when my hairdresser used this on my hair after a blow out. I couldn’t keep my hands from touching my hair because it felt so soft and smooth! It also smelled so nice and sweet but not irritating or overpowering. I already finished a bottle of this and will be repurchasing until it gets discontinued!<3
Hannity T.
Grant Twp, MI
TIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream uploaded by Hannity T.
This product works and smells amazing!! The only downside for me is that I have to blow dry my hair a little bit after I apply this so the ends of my hair don’t look greasy and clumped together, since I have straight hair. Overall a very good brand and product that makes my hair so soft and smell so good!!!
Brooke W.
Sanford, FL
TIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream uploaded by Brooke W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This cream is amazing for shine and making your hair super soft. Not to mention it smells amazing. I use my Bed Head Colour Godess shampoo and conditioner, then when I get out of the shower I towel dry my hair, brush it out and then tousle this product threw my hair. It makes it so smooth and shiny and the smell lasts so long! It is a very creamy consistency and a little goes a long way. I pick this up whenever I see it so I have back up bottles. I 100% recommend if your looking for an after shower, almost leave in conditioning cream. 10 out of 10! Love Bed Head as a whole brand they have tons of amazing products!
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
This smoothing product is pretty good. It takes a lot to smooth out my hair and the. Some times it leaves it oily. This isn't my favorite but this isn't the worst product out there.
Erin R.
Ottawa Lake, MI
TIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream uploaded by Erin R.
Love this product! I suffer from dry damaged ends and severe frizz with humidity. I use this after drying my hair and before straightening and it really smooths my hair out. I only have to use a very small amount. Very faint scent.
Keegan C.
Black Creek, WI
TIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream uploaded by Keegan C.
This product is great at smoothing and it helps keep my frizzy hair tamed. I tend to use this when flat ironing my hair or after brushing out my waves
Amanda C.
Waterbury, CT
TIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream uploaded by Amanda C.
Favorite smoothing cream! I love the smell of this and it adds a lot of shine. It helps make my hair more soft while making it appear more healthy. Also a little goes a long way with this product. I like to use a little before styling or even after just to fix fly-aways. Love this!
Chloe B.
Cumberland, OH
LOVE this product. I use it every single day. My favorite part about this product is the fact that you don't have to use much ... I purchased it about 2 years ago and still don't need a new bottle!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mayra R.