BY BED HEAD

Moisturized Cream for Smoothening TIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream can give the great party flavor to your hair. It'll let your hair feel stronger and healthier. This cream can help you control the frizz in your hair and give it a soft finish. You can get rid of the flyways of your hair with this cream that'll make your hair stay intact. Your hair will look smooth and strong. Revitalize your color treated hair Lightweight consistency This smoothening cream can leave your hair silky and shiny. It can be applied to any hair length and of any texture. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: TIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream is to be used after you shampoo your hair. It'll let your hair gain consistency and make them appear glossy. Get Started: The cream is to be used after every time you shampoo your hair. Apply the cream on the length starting from the roots. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda J.
I use this after straightening my hair. It helps tame frizz and flyaways. A little of this product goes a long way. If you use too much of it, it will weigh your hair down and make it look greasy. I use about a quarter sized amount on my hair. My hair looks super shiny after using this and smells great. The smell is long lasting and I’ve gotten several compliments on the smell of my hair. It does have a strong smell but it smells wonderful. I highly recommend this product.
Chelsea N.
I remember using this stuff in high school! I loved it then too. I recently bought it again and it’s perfect. A lot of my finishing creams are moisturizing but don’t add any shine- so this one is exactly what I wanted. Sometimes it takes some effort though to pump some out, but doesn’t bother me enough to not buy it again
Caroline H.
Beverly Hills, CA
I wish this lasted a bit longer, but it smells really nice and takes cares of frizz and fly-always like a charm. Texture of the cream is a bit thick so I usually only use half a pump, even though I have a lot of hair. It can potentially look oily, so don’t use it too close to your roots.
Tesia N.
Sioux Falls , SD
YAASSSSS!! I swear up and down by this product— I am absolutely in love 😭😍😍 It perfects any look by taking down the frizz and wild hairs!! and it is super long lasting!! smells soooo good too! I use this product almost everyday, even if my hair wasn’t styled by heat! love it!!
Vanessa C.
Long Beach
The smell of this is amazing, you only need to use a small amount of product as a little goes a long way and using too much will leave your hair greasy. I always have a bottle handy I use it straight out of the shower or to smooth hair after straightening it and it works so well.
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
One of the best working hair products I’ve used to date. I started us this in college to tame the flyaway hairs and make it silky smooth looking. Makes your hair look so much healthier! Got mine at Rite Aid.TIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite hair cream. I use it almost every night i shower. Unless I’m wanting curls. It smells amazing and for $20 it lasts forever. I’ve been using this bottle for probably 9 months and still not out. I love this stuff it’s my favorite.
Jerri G.
Albertville, AL
This is an excellent product that delivers what it promises.  It has a pleasant scent and it helps to tame my unruly tresses.  My hair is severely prone to frizz.  This product smooths it into place and adds a bit of shine.  I only give it four stars because if I hit humidity, some of the frizz returns.  However, this is probably just my hair type and not the product as I have never found anything that will keep it smooth in humidity.
Carol J.
San Marcos, TX
Thick hair means extra frizziness, especially during the humidity! Tried out the Bedhead after party, which smoothened my hair out without taking away the bounce and it smells amazing and is super affordable! A great value for money! Everyone with thick hair needs some of this!
Whitney L.
Cupertino , CA
This makes my hair nice and smooth and shiny. Great for after I straighten my hair. Makes it nice and soft. The smell is pretty good too. This was recommended to me by a coworker who uses it daily and her hair is beautiful !
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Does this stuff leave your hair sticky and clumpy feeling. Some creams make your hair feel really sticky and stuff.
Melissa N.
Does it leave a film on hair?
Michele J.
Minneapolis, MN
My daughter has long, super thick hair. There is some natural curl to it, but not enough to be "curly". It gets pretty poofy. We're looking for a product that will tame it without leaving her hair look really greasy like some of the products that she's tried in the past. Does After Party tame and wild mane and does it leave it looking greasy?
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Does this cream weigh down your hair? I walk that fine line of wanting smooth hair but needing volume too
cheyanne l.
Millbury, MA
Does it work better for thin or thick hair?