BY BED HEAD

Dries quick, fast & in-a-hurry. keeps hair & brush hygiene clean. sends frizzies bye-bye. leaves hair sleek & shiny Bristles with tourmaline gemstone distract residue from hair, kicking up shine and smoothness for whatever funky style you crave! see more...

skarlet m.
skarlet m.
Amazing, brushes very well and i recommend it to girls who has freezy hair because it helps on it, its so cheap, so easy to use and find. In conclusion im satisfied with it
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Phila, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every night when I get out of the shower. It works really well with curly hair. Can be found basically anywhere. Also is not expensive. It gets the job done.
Payton S.
Payton S.
I've had this brush for about 2-3 years and it brushes very well.
Though daily use, quite a few of the bristles have fallen out.
A drawback is that the brush collects dust in the hair.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
Before I got my hair cut short, I used this brush. The wide width helped with the tangles in my hair.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Waunakee, WI
I have used this brush for quite some time. I LOVE it! I have straight fine hair, but this brush helps tame down my fly aways and keeps my hair smooth.
Cheyanne G.
Cheyanne G.
Cincinnati, OH
This brush brushes through my hair very easy its like magic gets all the tabgles i love the wide shape it has love bed head products
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
El Dorado, AR
I used one of these when I had long hair. I have curly fly away type hair. I'm not so sure about it taming fly away but it was decent for tangles
Hailey A.
Hailey A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this brush for about three years before I got a new one, and I loved it! I have really fine, long hair that tangles easy, so this was a lifesaver
Katelan S.
Katelan S.
I have been looking for a new brush that can get my hair super soft. Is this the brush? B/c I love BedHead products.
Latifa B.