BY BED HEAD

The work it. Porcupine paddle brush helps style your hair in to perfectly sleek, smooth hair. Uses porcupine bristles for better grasping your hair. Helps keep your hair from getting frizzy flyaways. The brush dries quickly. Large paddle allows you to brush large sections of your hair flat at one, keeping your hair sleek and sans-frizz.

Payton S.
I've had this brush for about 2-3 years and it brushes very well.
Though daily use, quite a few of the bristles have fallen out.
A drawback is that the brush collects dust in the hair.
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
Amazing, brushes very well and i recommend it to girls who has freezy hair because it helps on it, its so cheap, so easy to use and find. In conclusion im satisfied with it
Breanna B.
Phila, PA
I use this every night when I get out of the shower. It works really well with curly hair. Can be found basically anywhere. Also is not expensive. It gets the job done.
Hailey A.
I used this brush for about three years before I got a new one, and I loved it! I have really fine, long hair that tangles easy, so this was a lifesaver
Lisa A.
Waunakee, WI
I have used this brush for quite some time. I LOVE it! I have straight fine hair, but this brush helps tame down my fly aways and keeps my hair smooth.
Nikki B.
El Dorado, AR
I used one of these when I had long hair. I have curly fly away type hair. I'm not so sure about it taming fly away but it was decent for tangles
Cheyanne G.
Cincinnati, OH
This brush brushes through my hair very easy its like magic gets all the tabgles i love the wide shape it has love bed head products
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
Before I got my hair cut short, I used this brush. The wide width helped with the tangles in my hair.
Katelan S.
I have been looking for a new brush that can get my hair super soft. Is this the brush? B/c I love BedHead products.
Latifa B.