Tigi Bed Head Urban Anti+dotes Resurrection Conditioner Damage Level 3 uploaded by Catherine R.

BY BED HEAD #2 in Hair Regrowth

Urban Antidote #3: Admitting is the first step! see more...

• Thoughts on this for someone that doesn't necessarily have badly ...1 Answers
  • What does this product do?2 Answers
  • anyone tried it? has it helped?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer A.
Sacramento , CA
I mainly use the shampoo and have my own conditioner that I use. I bought the shampoo a couple of weeks ago and I have noticed a difference. I honestly really love this product though. I have thin curly hair, it frizzes a lot and I’m also oily. The fact that this shampoo defines my curls, makes my hair fuller, AND takes away the frizz. Like this is heaven in a bottle. The only downside is that I get oilier than usual, but I’m not sure if that’s only because my hair is still getting used to the product.
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
So I bought this stuff on sale on Black Friday just hoping it might work. And oh my god I’m never switching back. I’ve been dyeing and bleaching my hair since I was about 13 (I’m 22), and my poor damaged hair feels silky. I’ve never had such soft hair and I will continue to use this conditioner. I’m not a huge fan of the smell, mostly because I can’t pinpoint what it is, but I got over it really quickly because the results are great.
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
I love this product so much. My hair is naturally frizzy and curly, and I have to straighten it because I look like a lion if I don't. Although, I started to use this product to help with my damaged hair and to help my roots grow faster so I can cut off all of the dead ends and this did the trick! My hair grew so fast and I was able to cut off the dead ends. My hair is so healthy and alive now. I definitely recommend this product and I will continue to use it.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
This product is awesome, my hair has been damaged from straightening and bleach, and ever since bleaching my hair it’s felt so brittle. When I started with this product it helped out a lot with making it feel silkier and smoother. But like a lot of hair products don’t over do it with the amount because it will make your hair look greasy. Other then that, this product is fabulous
Marty R.
This conditioner has transformed my hair. It has helped so much with previous damage. It can weigh your hair down, and hair seems to get greasier quickly after using. But the product really seems to smooth and repair well. The smell is good, but not my favorite. Would recommend for any damaged bed head.
Gina S.
midland, MI
This is definitely a good product for damaged hair. The price point is right. You do have to be careful to not over use this one or it could have a negative effect on your hair. I would stick to once a week!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
If you’re someone who is damaged hair then I highly recommend this product it does wonders for split ends at such an affordable price you can usually find coupons for this brand is well overall very satisfied
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
TIGI Bed Head Urban Ant+dotes conditioner has a sweet smell that is not floral but more of a fruity or candy smell. It does a great job of helping fight hair damage and leaves hair super soft.
Raven H.
Fort Gordon, GA
I love this condition. I’ve been bleaching and dying my hair since i was 12 and I’m 20 now. This conditioner has completely repaired my awful hair. I’ll never use another. Best. Ever.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
I have been trying to grow my hair out, and this product helps a lot. It repairs my damaged hair as well as keeps it healthy for that growth. I love the way it feels and the smell of this product. I love it!
Audrionna P.
Wise, VA
Does this item really do the job? Is it pricey? Where would I be able to find this at? I need answers. Lol. Please.
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
I love the bed head brand. Does this work to restore damaged bleached hair??
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
So this is supposed to make your hair grow?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What does this product do?
Rita V.
Laredo, TX
How long after you start seeing a difference in your hair and how long will it last? Can it be used in bleached hair??