Tigi Bed Head Urban Anti+dotes Resurrection Conditioner Damage Level 3 uploaded by Catherine R.

BY BED HEAD

Urban Antidote #3: Admitting is the first step! see more...

• Thoughts on this for someone that doesn't necessarily have badly ...1 Answers
  • What does this product do?2 Answers
  • My hair gets tangled really easy, does this conditioner help with...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer A.
Sacramento, CA
I mainly use the shampoo and have my own conditioner that I use. I bought the shampoo a couple of weeks ago and I have noticed a difference. I honestly really love this product though. I have thin curly hair, it frizzes a lot and I’m also oily. The fact that this shampoo defines my curls, makes my hair fuller, AND takes away the frizz. Like this is heaven in a bottle. The only downside is that I get oilier than usual, but I’m not sure if that’s only because my hair is still getting used to the product.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I cannot convey just how much I love this shampoo and conditioner. I tend to buy hair care products on a whim and try new brands a few times a month, but this Urban Anti-dotes Resurrection combo has become new HG products for me. The smell is awesome (it's what prompted me to try it in the first place), it leaves my hair very soft, and my usual air-dried frizzy hair has nice waves and noticeably less frizz!
Ashtyn Y.
Hubert, NC
I love this conditioner! The smell is amazing! I love the way this conditioner helps to smooth and repair my hair, but doesn’t weigh down or add unwanted oils. I would recommend to anyone needing help repairing damaged hair, needing a color treated safe conditioner & just an all around good product!
Tatyyana K.
New Castle, DE
It's one of my favorite conditioner. Use it more than one year. I enjoy the scent and effect. It do my hair more smooth and silky, moisture. Not so damage. But it is only for dry hair and scalp. Use it with the same shapoo. Very satisfied. Buy also a mask red series.
Paige H.
Levittown, PA
This product is amazing. It not only leaves my hair feeling refreshed and nourished but it in turn leaves my hair smelling great too! I constantly buy this shampoo and always use it! Tigi Bed Head Urban Anti+dotes Resurrection Conditioner Damage Level 3
Angel R.
Rio Rancho , NM
Been using this for over year now and I have tried other kinds and they don’t even compare. I always go back to this one. It makes my hair so soft like no other conditioner or shampoo has ever done to my hair! Definitely recommend
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Best smelling system ever! I smell the scent even throughout the day. Does a great job of making my hair look and feel healthy without weighing it down. Foams up really nice. My stylist uses this at the salon and I’m a believer!
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
So I bought this stuff on sale on Black Friday just hoping it might work. And oh my god I’m never switching back. I’ve been dyeing and bleaching my hair since I was about 13 (I’m 22), and my poor damaged hair feels silky. I’ve never had such soft hair and I will continue to use this conditioner. I’m not a huge fan of the smell, mostly because I can’t pinpoint what it is, but I got over it really quickly because the results are great.
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
I love this product so much. My hair is naturally frizzy and curly, and I have to straighten it because I look like a lion if I don't. Although, I started to use this product to help with my damaged hair and to help my roots grow faster so I can cut off all of the dead ends and this did the trick! My hair grew so fast and I was able to cut off the dead ends. My hair is so healthy and alive now. I definitely recommend this product and I will continue to use it.
Marty R.
This conditioner has transformed my hair. It has helped so much with previous damage. It can weigh your hair down, and hair seems to get greasier quickly after using. But the product really seems to smooth and repair well. The smell is good, but not my favorite. Would recommend for any damaged bed head.
Audrionna A.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Does this item really do the job? Is it pricey? Where would I be able to find this at? I need answers. Lol. Please.
Mariah H.
Westland , MI
I love the bed head brand. Does this work to restore damaged bleached hair??
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
So this is supposed to make your hair grow?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What does this product do?
Rita V.
Laredo, TX
How long after you start seeing a difference in your hair and how long will it last? Can it be used in bleached hair??