Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner, 25.36 fl. oz uploaded by Briana J.

BY BED HEAD

Briana J.
Briana J.
This conditioner (and shampoo) saved my hair!! It's a little pricey, but it's totally worth it in my opinion. My hair was very dry and damaged and now it's back to health! It smells great too! I'm definitely satisfied and recommend to anyone that needs some hair help
Tatyyana K.
Tatyyana K.
Roselle, NJ
Its perfect for my damage hair. I have a blonde color. Use this conditioner with mask and shampoo Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection. I use their more than one month, and at least my hair became longer. I am very satisfied.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
This shampoo smells so good! It's keeps my hair looking and feeling great all day long. It is by far one of my favorite shampoos of all time for any hair type! I can not wait to get my hands on my next bottle!
Allie N.
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
This product is really good for overworked and dead hair. I love the stuff and I wish it wasn't so expensive. I will buy more often but the price is a little higher. It does truly work though on your damaged or bleached hair.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Baltimore, MD
This is always overpriced at ULTA but with stocking up on when you can find it super cheap. It smells amazing and makes my hair super smooth. Will continue to purchase and recommend to others.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Palestine, TX
This truly brought my hair back after coloring's! Did not affect my hair color, and left it so silky smooth! definitely will continue to use this!
Brooks M.
Brooks M.
Columbia, SC
My favorite conditioner! Great for oily, greasy hair! Makes your hair soft and reenergized! Also great for color treated hair! Love the smell too!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Tigi bed head has great hair products! Ive tried a few of there hair products and loved how my hair turned out after using them.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Manchester, MO
My hairstylist gave this to me after I had my hair ombré dot help with dryness! It is so great and smells so good!