Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner, 25.36 fl. oz uploaded by Briana J.

BY BED HEAD

Madison B.
Bremerton, WA
This product does miracles to my hair. It has fixed such extreme hair. Split ends, frizzy, frail, any damage you can think of. My hair is left shiney, silky, and healthy! My only problem that I have with this product is it get rids of whatever volume I once had and my hair becomes oily very quickly. But its great to treat damaged hair.
Laronda M.
Oakley
I really like this shampoo. It smells great and feels great on my hair. After washing with it my hair was soft bouncy and full of life. I've used other shampoos that left my hair dry and lifeless. I totally recommend this product. It can be found at numorous stores, ULTA is a go to when in need.
Marty R.
Totally love this conditioner. It has helped completely restore my damaged hair along with the shampoo. It is definitely a higher quality product than just something from the drugstore. I am very satisfied with this product.
Anna Z.
This smells like Jesus just rubbed his whole body all over my head. It smells so amazing! Plus my hair looks fabulous and well nourished after I'm done using it!
Kallie W.
Nephi, UT
My absolute favorite! I love the big bottle! This conditioner seals up split and damages ends, and leaves my hair silky soft! I also feel that my hair grows faster when I use this! The scent is to die for- feminine, but not to perfume-y or fruity. Just simple and perfect. A bit pricey but so worth it. Love!
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I love the pump bottle this comes in. It easily sits on my shower shelf and is easy to use. I have very oily wavy thick hair and I use this often and it doesn’t make my hair visibly oily. I also have colored hair and it is very safe for color treated hair.
Briana J.
This conditioner (and shampoo) saved my hair!! It's a little pricey, but it's totally worth it in my opinion. My hair was very dry and damaged and now it's back to health! It smells great too! I'm definitely satisfied and recommend to anyone that needs some hair help
Tatyyana K.
Roselle, NJ
Its perfect for my damage hair. I have a blonde color. Use this conditioner with mask and shampoo Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection. I use their more than one month, and at least my hair became longer. I am very satisfied.
Taylor C.
This shampoo smells so good! It's keeps my hair looking and feeling great all day long. It is by far one of my favorite shampoos of all time for any hair type! I can not wait to get my hands on my next bottle!
Allie N.
lenoir, NC
This product is really good for overworked and dead hair. I love the stuff and I wish it wasn't so expensive. I will buy more often but the price is a little higher. It does truly work though on your damaged or bleached hair.