Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes - Resurrection Conditioner (200ML) uploaded by lauren T.

BY BED HEAD

Perfect for weak, brittle hair that needs an intervention. Beneficial Ingredient. Micro boost strength & stamina. Great results may cause your hair s ego to inflate to astronomical proportions! Urban Antidote #3: Admitting is the first step! Bring dead-end hair back to life once & for all. Formula targets areas in most need of repair, giving your whacked out hair the resurrection™ it has been waiting for! Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

Brandy F.
Salem, OR
Love this product! I can't wait to get some more to add into my shower routine! It left me hair clean, soft manageable and my split ends seem to appear less fragile. Use both the shampoo and conditioner for best results!
Amanda R.
Springfield
Bedhead products are one of my favorites. It leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. My only issue is the price is a little high so I can't get it all the time. But other than that I love this stuff.
Renee T.
Bed head is a bit pricey but worth it. I love how soft it makes my hair feel and the shampoo smells so good. It is also good for bundles keep them looking pretty soft and shiny
Cappy B.
Absolutely a must have if you're a bleach babe! This saved my hair with out a doubt. It's black magic in a tube, it's super soft and leaves your hair silky beyond belief I saw improvements in a few weeks. I have curly damaged hair and it didn't frizz my curls after drying which is amazing. There's a reason it's called resurrection!
Ashley C.
Rock Hill, SC
Great product. Works great on my hair. I absolutely love any conditioner that I can put in my hair to tame frizz and make it shine. pretty pricey but worth the money. I buy mine at Walmart usually. and I will buy again very satisfied. and happy with results.
Nicole B.
This is a great lightweight, heavy duty shampoo and conditioner. It's fine to use on fine hair, but if it's not that damaged, i would consider using the level 2 set first. It definitely does help improve breakage and damage.
lauren T.
Alvin, TX
This stuff is amazing. my hair is so much stronger, silkier, and fuller. Just having a baby my hair needed a lot of help and this product had been a life saver! My favorite from the Bed Head line.
Janki P.
I have been using this for about 4 months now. I used to use Treseme, Organix, and Pantene. I used to think my hair was just damaged from heat, this shampoo and conditioner has made my hair at least 10x stronger. My friend tried it and he fell in love with it. I recently got a sample of Fekkai and am switching over because I've been using it for almost 6 months and it's not as effective as it was for the first 3 months. The huge bottles last for almost 3 months and I've only had to buy it twice and I was my hair daily.
Amber F.
New Albany, MS
I love the red antidote shampoo and Conditioner. It was a life saver on my extremely damaged hair. Highly recommend
Ellie D.
Newcastle upon tyne
If you want a hair brand that smells incredible then this is it. Is amazing for my hair and leave it completely nourished after use, the only
Bad thing I can day is that it's so hard to buy