BY BED HEAD

Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner - Bring dead-end hair back to life once and for all. Perfect for weak, brittle hair that needs an intervention. Revives lifeless hair and zeros in on dry, damaged hair. Thermal protection from harsh conditions. - Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner see more...

• Can you wash synthetic extensions with this? 1 Answers
  • Did this conditioner have a great texture?1 Answers
  • Did this conditioner have a great texture?1 Answers
stephanie e.
I love bed head. Every single product does exactly what it says. Smells amazing, really feels like it's reconstructing your hair, I highly recommend for those with brittle and dry hair. Not for a daily use. Can make you a bit oily. Not too pricey, you get what you pay for! Bed Head Resurrection Conditioner
Gloria T.
Honolulu, HI
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth! I love how healthy my hair looks after just using it a few times. It is a bit pricey but it really helped moisturize my hair. Im not sure if i would buy it again unless my hair got really damaged again. I feel theres other products that can do the same for a cheaper price
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft whenever I use it! I use this conditioner once a week, every other time I shower. If you have full hair this conditioner is absolutely perfect for you.
Ida Rose B.
Okay my hair is bleached platinum, and this shampoo and conditioner and the mask that goes with it is what has helped save my hair. It smells amazing and it truly helps really damaged hair, I recommend to anyone with bleached hair. It's a must have.
Taylor N.
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. It smells yummy. It leaves my hair feeling absolutely amazing and soft. It is about $20 at Ulta, or if you are lucky you may be able to find it for cheaper at Ross or Marshalls for about $12.99. I find myself buying this over and over again.
Kristyn C.
One of my favorite TIGI products. This conditioner (and shampoo) smell so delicious. I bought it from ulta. The packaging is great and easy to use. I have thick brunette hair and this leaves my hair strong and shiny.
Kelsey B.
This leaves my hair strong and shiny. I love this conditioner and the matching shampoo--it has a long-lasting scent that I'm able to smell throughout the day. The bigger bottle of this cost around $30, and I would definitely recommend it!
Raven S.
Brentwood, NY
Literally the best shampoo/conditioner combo , I bought this on sale not expecting much but it really improved my hair, I was able to see a difference after one use and have been using it exclusively ever since!
M S.
Marietta, GA
I love the shampoo in this line, but the conditioner is the star. Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner is perfect for anyone looking to help resurrect their hair from the damages of coloring and heat styling. My hair was dry and stressed before using this conditioner. Using the shampoo along with the conditioner gave me manageable hair that was no longer dry and lifeless. This is the only conditioner that leaves my hair detangled after showering. My comb just glides through, no tugging through the knots. I would not recommend this conditioner for daily use for anyone with super fine hair, because it can be a bit on the heavy side. But I think you should be able to get away with using it as a weekly boost to your regular routine. But for everyone else, this will make your hair happy and feeling healthy.
Kate J.
Wichita, KS
This was the best product to revive my hair. Years ago, I used to bleach my hair regularly and my hair was FRIED. However, this made a world of difference. My hair actually felt healthy after a week of this shampoo and conditioner line.
Did this smell like sour cream to anyone else?
Sarah G.
Can you wash synthetic extensions with this?