Add a Photo

By BED HEAD
Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner - Bring dead-end hair back to life once and for all. Perfect for weak, brittle hair that needs an intervention. Revives lifeless hair and zeros in on dry, damaged hair. Thermal protection from harsh conditions. - Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner
Photos (7)
M S.
M S.
Marietta, GA

I love the shampoo in this line, but the conditioner is the star. Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner is perfect for anyone looking to help resurrect their hair from the damages of coloring and heat styling. My hair was dry and stressed before using this conditioner. Using the shampoo along with the conditioner gave me manageable hair that was no longer dry and lifeless. This is the only conditioner that leaves my hair detangled after showering. My comb just glides through, no tugging through the knots. I would not recommend this conditioner for daily use for anyone with super fine hair, because it can be a bit on the heavy side. But I think you should be able to get away with using it as a weekly boost to your regular routine. But for everyone else, this will make your hair happy and feeling healthy.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Buffalo, NY

Absolutely love Bed Head Antidotes Resurrection conditioner! My hair was breaking an dry. I started using this product about a month ago and plan on not stopping! I use it every time I wash my hair. Since I have been using Bed head Antidotes conditioner my hair feels amazing no longer dry. I definitely can tell it is stronger now too, it falls out less and the breakage does not happen. It smells good. I also use the conditioner for a deep conditioning treatment. I am so happy I found this product! I also use the Bed head Antidotes Resurrection Shampoo.
Randi B.
Randi B.
Lapwai, ID

I have greasy oily hair, with bad dandruff when I use almost all shampoo conditioner, that has bad split ends and breakage. (Especially when my hair was long). Since switching to this Conditioner Shampoo combo, no more oily/greasy hair, no more dandruff, and no more breakage/split ends. I've even got my kids started on it, it's cleared up their dandruff and scalp issues as well. I personally do a "reverse wash", condition on my hair to sit while I shower, and then shampoo to wash it out just before I get out of the shower. Works great.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.

The Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes line is fabulous!My hair is long, baby fine and prone to breakage. This product definitely has improved my hair health.Not only does it do wonders for frizz but from top to bottom you can see how it has promoted thickness,strength and length.
I've been using this conditioner for over a year now.The smell is fresh sweet clean and leaves your tresses smelling the way anyone would feel is ideal for the way clean hair should smell.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.

I'm really surprised to see that this conditioner got 8 stars. If I could give it ZERO stars I would. The shampoo smells ok at first, but the conditioner smells like an old box of crayons. Seriously, go grab an old box of crayons out of your kids art stuff and sniff it, that's exactly what this conditioner smells like. Even my own kid didn't want me to use it on her hair. Now I'm stuck with an almost full bottle of expensive shampoo and conditioner :/
Samara H.
Samara H.
Mc Henry, MS

Bed Head products are the best you can a messy hair you can have pretty straight hair with no frizz it just really depends on which Bed Head products you get but they're all great that's such an affordable car cause it's rare to find such a good hair quality product that doesn't cost to $300 just five to $10 is all you'll spend on Bed Head
Megan O.
Megan O.
Philadelphia , Pa

I LOVE this conditioner. I lighten my hair a lot and my hair can feel and look very damaged, but after I use this conditioner, my hair looks so nice! I use this as a treatment sometimes because I feel like it works better than a lot of the other deep conditioners out there. It leaves my hair smelling and looking so nice.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK

This is the only conditioner I like to use. I like how is makes my hair feel. I have very course and curly hair and this conditioner works best. I also love the smell. My hubby always checks to see if I have enough of this stuff and just buys it for me, I think he uses it on his beard, but he likes the smell as well.
Erika S.
Erika S.
New Haven, CT

This Conditioner works wonders for my hair. I have wavy and processed hair. This conditioner added shine and softness to my dead fried hair. The conditioner has a strong fruity smell which I personally like. I use this product with its matching shampoo and it works wonders. I really recommend it to try.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI

This is my all time favorite conditioner (I use it with the matching shampoo). I bought it at ulta when they were doing a sale on the big jugs of it. I have blonde hair that tends to be dry in the winter, especially cause it is colored. Definitely worth the price (can be pricey not on sale)
Did this smell like sour cream to anyone else?

Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Can you wash synthetic extensions with this?

Join Now