Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner uploaded by stephanie e.Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner uploaded by stephanie e.Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner uploaded by stephanie e.See all 10 photos
3 colors available

BY BED HEAD

Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner - Bring dead-end hair back to life once and for all. Perfect for weak, brittle hair that needs an intervention. Revives lifeless hair and zeros in on dry, damaged hair. Thermal protection from harsh conditions. - Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner see more...

• Can you wash synthetic extensions wit...Yes 1 Answers
  • Did this conditioner have a great tex...Yes it does. It a very thick t... 1 Answers
  • Did this conditioner have a great tex...Yes! It is thick but not heavy... 1 Answers
Photos (10)
M S.
M S.
Marietta, GA
I love the shampoo in this line, but the conditioner is the star. Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner is perfect for anyone looking to help resurrect their hair from the damages of coloring and heat styling. My hair was dry and stressed before using this conditioner. Using the shampoo along with the conditioner gave me manageable hair that was no longer dry and lifeless. This is the only conditioner that leaves my hair detangled after showering. My comb just glides through, no tugging through the knots. I would not recommend this conditioner for daily use for anyone with super fine hair, because it can be a bit on the heavy side. But I think you should be able to get away with using it as a weekly boost to your regular routine. But for everyone else, this will make your hair happy and feeling healthy.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Sloan, NY
Absolutely love Bed Head Antidotes Resurrection conditioner! My hair was breaking an dry. I started using this product about a month ago and plan on not stopping! I use it every time I wash my hair. Since I have been using Bed head Antidotes conditioner my hair feels amazing no longer dry. I definitely can tell it is stronger now too, it falls out less and the breakage does not happen. It smells good. I also use the conditioner for a deep conditioning treatment. I am so happy I found this product! I also use the Bed head Antidotes Resurrection Shampoo.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
The Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes line is fabulous!My hair is long, baby fine and prone to breakage. This product definitely has improved my hair health.Not only does it do wonders for frizz but from top to bottom you can see how it has promoted thickness,strength and length.
I've been using this conditioner for over a year now.The smell is fresh sweet clean and leaves your tresses smelling the way anyone would feel is ideal for the way clean hair should smell.
Samara H.
Samara H.
Mc Henry, MS
Bed Head products are the best you can a messy hair you can have pretty straight hair with no frizz it just really depends on which Bed Head products you get but they're all great that's such an affordable car cause it's rare to find such a good hair quality product that doesn't cost to $300 just five to $10 is all you'll spend on Bed Head
Megan O.
Megan O.
Philadelphia , Pa
I LOVE this conditioner. I lighten my hair a lot and my hair can feel and look very damaged, but after I use this conditioner, my hair looks so nice! I use this as a treatment sometimes because I feel like it works better than a lot of the other deep conditioners out there. It leaves my hair smelling and looking so nice.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
This is the only conditioner I like to use. I like how is makes my hair feel. I have very course and curly hair and this conditioner works best. I also love the smell. My hubby always checks to see if I have enough of this stuff and just buys it for me, I think he uses it on his beard, but he likes the smell as well.
Erika S.
Erika S.
New Haven , CT
This Conditioner works wonders for my hair. I have wavy and processed hair. This conditioner added shine and softness to my dead fried hair. The conditioner has a strong fruity smell which I personally like. I use this product with its matching shampoo and it works wonders. I really recommend it to try.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI
This is my all time favorite conditioner (I use it with the matching shampoo). I bought it at ulta when they were doing a sale on the big jugs of it. I have blonde hair that tends to be dry in the winter, especially cause it is colored. Definitely worth the price (can be pricey not on sale)
Julie G.
Julie G.
This stuff has been the savior of my hair, which is in reasonably good shape but I like to dye it every so often. It keeps it soft and supple without weighing it down. My hair is so coarse and thick that light conditioners often won't penetrate it but this stuff is gold.
Kate J.
Kate J.
Wichita, KS
This was the best product to revive my hair. Years ago, I used to bleach my hair regularly and my hair was FRIED. However, this made a world of difference. My hair actually felt healthy after a week of this shampoo and conditioner line.
Did this smell like sour cream to anyone else?
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Can you wash synthetic extensions with this?