BY BED HEAD

Urban antidote #2: you've dyed, you've fried, so take your dull hair to the bright side! help moisture-deprived hair to the ultimate recovery. let this potion help strengthen & shine your worn out locks. hydrates dried-out strands. protects colour from fading. prevents pesky split ends. see more...

ashley c.
ashley c.
Millry, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this ❤❤❤ this product is really affordable and smells great leaves my hair feeling refreshed and gives it some life
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Haysi, VA
Great shampoo especially for colored hair but can make my hair greasy. I alternated this with another shampoo.
Callan M.
Callan M.
Las Vegas, NV
This delicious smelling shampoo is one of my favorites after putting my hair through a styling nightmare. It is so high quality and revives my hair after one use. It works on any scalp type and has a perfect focus on the mid-shaft of your hair and ends.
Vivian R.
Vivian R.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it 2 years ago and I thought it would really recovered my dameged hair, but it just clean it (at least for the price)
My hair is curly dry frizzy and it didn't help at all. I gave it to my kids because they loved the bubble gum scent.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly recommend this brand and this particular shampoo! The smells are amazing(!!!) and they leave your hair feeling like a million bucks. Tigi knows how to make quality hair care items. I rarely switch from this brand because I trust my hair to them!!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Nicelt scented! Gives a hydro boost to the hair, easy to wash off. Will NOT help to hold a curl for naturally curly hair. I use it when I want to straighten my hair
dayany s.
dayany s.
bernardino de campos sp
I confess that I have always enjoyed TIGI products, even without many opportunities to test them. Then I got the brand name from this brand, which is part of the Urban Anti + Dotes line - it is divided by degrees of damage between 1, 2 and 3, which I find super cool. The # 2 is designed to clean, condition and disengage, while moisturizing and returning the silky touch to the threads. Note that we are talking, therefore, of a shampoo and conditioner indicated for yarns dried and damaged by dyeing or excess heat. The brand promises a revitalization shock!