BY BED HEAD

Maegan L.
Fort Drum, NY
Honestly THE BEST conditioner I have ever used it smells amazing and with this a little goes a long way. Used a quarter sized amount for 22 inches of hair and it left my hair feeling ammmmazing. I would recommend this for any kind of hair and I am sooo satisfied with how my hair styles after using this product.
Laura B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my current go-to conditioner. It adds a lot of moisture back into my hair on the days that I wash. I have neglected my hair and let it get really dry and dull. This is helping to bring it back to life, one wash at a time. The price is somewhat hefty if you're used to buying regular shampoo from the drug store, but the large bottles are a real bang for your buck and the results will be worth it.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
Just started using this conditioner this week and I can already see a huge difference in my hair. My hair is shinier, softer, and has less tangles. I have fine, oily hair and this doesn't leave my hair greasy at all. I love it!
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this product. I still haven't found a conditioner that leaves my hair as soft as this one, even if I all I do is air dry my hair it still looks so silky and feels amazing. It is a little pricier than other brands but the bottle is pretty big and lasts several months, and it is worth every penny. Definitely recommend.
Erin T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this bedhead! The shampoo is thick, creamy the scent is nice. Leaves mine and everyone's hair so smooth and soft. I can't wait to get my next shipment!
Courtnay F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off this smells so good!!! Can't get enough of the smell. Just love it. It does a good job my hair feels good after using it. I wish I could find it in a bigger bottle the little one I have just makes me not want to use just that because it ends and I don't want the smell to go away.
Zoe F.
I LOVE this, made my hair grow really fast and got my hair in amazing condition!! I had very dry hair until I used this, I bought mine on amazon and I got the shampoo and conditioner for very cheap, would definitely buy this again!!!
miki k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favourite conditioner! The smell is unreal. I cant use anything else as I am addicted to the scent of this! Also really makes my hair soft and silky!!
Stephanie M.
Smalley, Ilkeston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve just recently reviewed the shampoo of this and would definitely recommend for those with blonde or damaged hair. It’s a miracle in a bottle!!