Jordyn D.
Belfry, KY
My hair stylish recommended this a little over a year ago and I’ve been using it ever since. It’s a little pricey but the quality makes it well worth it. My hair has seriously never felt softer or healthier. I refuse to put any other shampoo or conditioner on my hair after realizing the wonders this does for it!
Dacy M.
The best in the world. I work in a salon, so I’ve used more shampoos and conditioners than I could even count. But this one is incredible. I noticed an IMMEDIATE difference. I’ve stocked myself up for months and I recommend this to everyone.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your hair look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Marlee B.
Pierre, SD
I REALLY like this shampoo and conditioner set. They smell great and work very well for my thin, fine hair as well as our daughter's curly locks! I have been buying this product for quite a while now.
Amber P.
It’s conditioner is amazing it helps make my hair feels so soft it helped while my hair was very very damage from bleach I will buy again it is probably one of the best conditioners I have ever used
Jeanne E.
Wichita, KS
Good conditioner. A little bit goes a long ways. Safe to use for colored hair. Decent price point for how long it lasts. I have an oily scalp and generally only apply conditioner through the length. Satisfied.
Maegan L.
Fort Drum, NY
Honestly THE BEST conditioner I have ever used it smells amazing and with this a little goes a long way. Used a quarter sized amount for 22 inches of hair and it left my hair feeling ammmmazing. I would recommend this for any kind of hair and I am sooo satisfied with how my hair styles after using this product.
Laura B.
This is my current go-to conditioner. It adds a lot of moisture back into my hair on the days that I wash. I have neglected my hair and let it get really dry and dull. This is helping to bring it back to life, one wash at a time. The price is somewhat hefty if you're used to buying regular shampoo from the drug store, but the large bottles are a real bang for your buck and the results will be worth it.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
Just started using this conditioner this week and I can already see a huge difference in my hair. My hair is shinier, softer, and has less tangles. I have fine, oily hair and this doesn't leave my hair greasy at all. I love it!
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
I LOVE this product. I still haven't found a conditioner that leaves my hair as soft as this one, even if I all I do is air dry my hair it still looks so silky and feels amazing. It is a little pricier than other brands but the bottle is pretty big and lasts several months, and it is worth every penny. Definitely recommend.