TIGI Bed Head Urban Anti+dotes Re-Energize Shampoo uploaded by Cara S.TIGI Bed Head Urban Anti+dotes Re-Energize Shampoo uploaded by Jessica Q.

BY BED HEAD

TIGI Bed Head Urban Re-Energize Shampoo is part of the TIGI Urban Antidote collection. The product is made of Citral, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Carbomer, Polyethylene, and Glycol Distearate. This shampoo not only improves shine but also increases moisture and hair strength. This product is intended for daily use by people with normal hair. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Marsha B.
Marsha B.
Smells super good nice and fruity! Has a good lather but its too pricey! I got mine as a gift but i cant say id purchase it when theres other out there that are just as good and are cheaper. Im very satisfied by the product itself. Leaves my hair shiny and smooth for 2 days and smells fabulous!
Bethany K.
Bethany K.
PORTLAND , OR
Smells good and has a nice lather. It's my boyfriend's shampoo but sometimes I steal it. It seems to do fine at washing my hair as well, but I'm not sure I'd shell out the cash as it's nothing special compared to other drug store brands. Nice packaging.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
This is so amazing. The best everyday shampoo I have used in a long time. Only downfall is the it isn't sulfate free, which I normally don't care about because mine is not color treated, but with a Kara-straight I need a sulfate free shampoo
Anna H.
Anna H.
Clovis, CA
I usually can find this shampoo on sale at places like Marshall's and I really do enjoy how my hair feels after I use it. The smell is also a plus, lasting on my hair for awhile. I really enjoy most of bed head's products in general.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
This is a LOT of shampoo! Lasted me a really long time. I was able to get a shampoo/conditioner combo in this large size on Amazon for $17 total! However, I got tired of it quickly. It didn't do much for hair growth
Cara S.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love both the shampoo and conditioner. i searched and searched for a while for something that worked amazing with my fine color treated hair and i could not be happier than i an with this product
Charity S.
Charity S.
Ringgold, GA
I love this Bedhead shampoo and conditioner I have tired others that are bed head and I always go back to this one. I have used it for almost 5 years now and don't plan on switching.
RaDonna L.
RaDonna L.
Wyoming, MI
I love Bed Head's Re-energize! I use both he shampoo and conditioner. The pump makes them so easy to use and they last me about 3 months!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Winton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I decided to try another Bed Head shampoo after I ran out of my Bed Head Recharge. I got this at Marshalls for $12.99. Bed Head shampoos and conditioners last me about 3 months so the price was worth it for me. This one smelled fruity which was a change from the citrusy Recharge shampoo. It left my long, thick hair feeling soo smooth!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have this product in a different shampoo and conditioner and what I like is it does it's purpose as a shampoo it's moustirizes and what I love about the brand Bed Head is the smell of the products. Their smell lingers in my hair for hours and I love how I receive compliments on how great my hair smells and looks.