TIGI Bed Head Urban Anti+dotes Re-Energize Shampoo uploaded by Jessica Q.TIGI Bed Head Urban Anti+dotes Re-Energize Shampoo uploaded by Cara S.

TIGI Bed Head Urban Anti+dotes Re-Energize Shampoo

TIGI Bed Head Urban Re-Energize Shampoo is part of the TIGI Urban Antidote collection. The product is made of Citral, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Carbomer, Polyethylene, and Glycol Distearate. This shampoo not only improves shine but also increases moisture and hair strength. This product is intended for daily use by people with normal hair. see more...

Kristl R.
Cement City, MI
By far my favorite shampoo I have ever had. Leaves my hair feeling smooth and refreshed! I have a Sensitive scalp So many other brands hurt my scalp. Lathers good and get very sudsy I would recommend this product
Jessica Q.
Winton, CA
I decided to try another Bed Head shampoo after I ran out of my Bed Head Recharge. I got this at Marshalls for $12.99. Bed Head shampoos and conditioners last me about 3 months so the price was worth it for me. This one smelled fruity which was a change from the citrusy Recharge shampoo. It left my long, thick hair feeling soo smooth!
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have this product in a different shampoo and conditioner and what I like is it does it's purpose as a shampoo it's moustirizes and what I love about the brand Bed Head is the smell of the products. Their smell lingers in my hair for hours and I love how I receive compliments on how great my hair smells and looks.
Marsha B.
Smells super good nice and fruity! Has a good lather but its too pricey! I got mine as a gift but i cant say id purchase it when theres other out there that are just as good and are cheaper. Im very satisfied by the product itself. Leaves my hair shiny and smooth for 2 days and smells fabulous!
Isabella N.
Overland Park, KS
It's a good product, but to be honest I was expecting something better. The packaging is cute, bug, so it should last for like 3 months if you don't wash your hair everyday. The smell is soft and good. The only thing is that I didn't feel any difference on my hair.
Bayley D.
This smells heavenly! Love Bed Head products & how well they make my hair look and feel. This conditioner works very well on my color treated, extremely thick hair. Would definitely recommend. You can find at TJMaxx quite often!
Taylor S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
This shampoo definitely gets my hair clean, it does not really add a lot of moisture or shine. It doesn't make my hair feel fantastic but it does make it feel very very clean! the smell isn't the best either but it's tolerable.
Journey G.
Lubbock, TX
Omg this is the best shampoo and conditioner I've used so far and I try lots of them and this is my favorite. The smell is wonderful hydrates the hair without leaving it heavy or greasy. Perfect for reviving curls as well.
Helen R.
I love how this shampoo and conditioner leave my hair feeling wonderful! The smell is wonderful, reminds me of fresh fruit. I don't feel like I have to wash my hair as often. I would definitely buy it again. Especially when Ulta has a good sale on it!
Bethany K.
Smells good and has a nice lather. It's my boyfriend's shampoo but sometimes I steal it. It seems to do fine at washing my hair as well, but I'm not sure I'd shell out the cash as it's nothing special compared to other drug store brands. Nice packaging.