BY BED HEAD

Perfect for normal hair that needs a daily pick-me-up. Beneficial Ingredient. Radical revitalizers boost shine retention. Revising lifeless locks may cause freakin awesome hair Urban Antidote #1: Work hard, play hard...that s how you roll. Get yourself back to normal with a hydrating , strengthening & shine-enhancing shampoo. Re-energize™ tired hair & get your act together. Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
I don't really understand these reviews. Everyone says that with fine hair, this really works for them but it really didn't work for me at all. My hair is fine but I found that my hair will last maybe 12 hours before it gets super greasy. I have dry hair with an itchy scalp that gets greasy easily (probably over-production of oil to compensate), so I was hoping this would work. I use the shampoo on my scalp and the conditioner only on the middle of my hair and the ends. I've tried the conditioner on my scalp too and I pretty much receive the same results. I'm just not happy with either.
Christina D.
Christina D.
I've been wanting to try this shampoo for awhile and I finally caved and bought it last week and I'm so glad that I did! I have fairly fine hair that tends to get greasy really fast (within a day or so) and this is not the case anymore after using this shampoo! I find that my hair lasts more than a day now without getting greasy and stays sleek looking, even in humid weather!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Peru, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo and conditioner is great if you have fine, color treated hair. It does the job in getting your hair clean and making it easy to comb through. I usually buy mine at Ulta when there is a good sale going on or if my stylist can get it cheaper for me at the beauty supply store. I would highly recommend this product if you have fine, color treated hair.
Liz V.
Liz V.
I love bed hair products they do its job by reviving hair and therefore I would definitely repurchase this product
Denise L.
Denise L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dfsfsdfsdfsdfssdfdfsfsdfsdfsdfssdfdfsfsdfsdfsdfssdfdfsfsdfsdfsdfssdfdfsfsdfsdfsdfssdfdfsfsdfsdfsdfssdfvdfsfsdfsdfsdfssdf
maisa s.
maisa s.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Love bed head products! They always smell so good. Definitely worth the money.
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
I use this every other day and I love it. Smells great too
Sara S.
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this shampoo 6 stars, I would. I have been using this product for more than 7 years now, and I would not consider changing. I have an oily scalp and dry ends, and this keeps those things in check (the blue Recovery version made my hair much too greasy looking). This shampoo smells amazing, provides the perfect amount of moisture, and I just love it! I get complements on how good my hair smells all the time!