Tigi Bed Head Urban Anti+dotes Re-energize Conditioner 750ml/25.36oz

A re-energizing conditioner for normal hair.Restores & preserves hair integrity while balancing hair's natural moisture.Instantly detangles & combats flyaways .Encourages colour & luster retention.Reveals more vigorous & manageable hair.To use: Apply on wet hair. work through & leave on for 5 minutes Rinse well.

750ml/25.36oz; Bed Head

Has anyone used this? What’s the smell like?
Start your review of Tigi Bed Head Urban Anti+dotes Re-energize Conditioner 750ml/25.36oz!
Apache Jct, AZ
Love this for my hair as it’s blonde and damaged from hair dye. This refreshes my hair and adds shine
Carrollton , TX
This stuff works like a charm. Nice smell, good packaging, and makes my hair feel light and soft.
Houston , TX
OMG. So so great! Worth every penny ! My hair looks great after it! You really should try!
Humboldt, TN
Love love love this conditioner, it does it’s job but it’s gentle enough for everyday use!
Morenci, AZ
I’ve only used this conditioner once. It smelt good and I feel as though it worked well.
Grand Rapids , MI
This smells ah maze zing bed head is by far my favorite brand it’s so good for your hair
State College
Before using this, my hair was dry and kind of brittle. This has revitalized my hair!!
Cambridge
I’ve used this product for at least 7/8 years following a recommendation from my salon and have not found a better conditioner. It’s not too greasy and you don’t need a lot to moisturise even the driest hair, it also smells great. I’ve tried a few others over the years and just keep coming back to this one.
Just like the shampoo. I love the scent of the conditioner and think it's great that you get so much product in bottle. It always clears out all the knots in my hair, and even loosens any matted down areas.
This shampoo really helps to add some more life into your hair and make it look healthier. This left my hair a lot smoother than other brands did and is now a constant repurchase.