Tigi Bed Head Urban Anti+dotes Re-energize Conditioner 750ml/25.36oz

A re-energizing conditioner for normal hair.Restores & preserves hair integrity while balancing hair's natural moisture.Instantly detangles & combats flyaways .Encourages colour & luster retention.Reveals more vigorous & manageable hair.To use: Apply on wet hair. work through & leave on for 5 minutes Rinse well.

750ml/25.36oz; Bed Head

Has anyone used this? What’s the smell like?
Start your review of Tigi Bed Head Urban Anti+dotes Re-energize Conditioner 750ml/25.36oz!
Chillicothe , OH
This stuff saved my hair. I had really bad postpartum hair, my once super thick ponytail went from full to half the size, I found this (along with the shampoo) and I gave it a try. I am so glad that I did. My hair falling out slowed down, my hair looked healthier after a few uses and now my hair feels healthy as well. Definitely love this product and it’s not as expensive as some of those other brands. I’ve used a lot of different products, but this shampoo & conditioner set is by far my favorite.
Newmarket, NH
I have fine, thin, straight hair and this conditioner softens and hydrates without any added weight or greasiness. It rinses completely clean with minimal effort and leaves my hair shiny and healthy. If you have damaged or dry hair this is *not* the product for you because it’s really light, but if you have dull flat hair like mine this will breathe a little life into it
Penningtn Gap, VA
I really love this conditioner! For some reason my hair does not agree with most conditioners, most make my hair oily with even small amounts. It’s literally to the point of me having the condition first and shampoo last. Well this is one that leaves my hair feeling clean and not oily at all, just fresh. I totally recommend.
Usually I can find the liter size of this at TJMaxx or Marshalls for a good price. I like that they make 3 versions of this, ranging from the severity of damage you are trying to fix. I struggle with split ends and tangled, long hair, and this has been a miracle for that. Will be repurchasing soon!
Gastonia, NC
Overall, this conditioner is AMAZING if you have damaged hair. Of course nothing can completely fix split ends except a haircut, but with this you can tell a major difference. The only downfall is if your hair is healthy, it can get slightly oily.
Davie, FL
Love this product. It smells great and makes my hair feel smooth without making it feel greasy or waxy. I would recommend this product. I have one without the pump. The pump may be a little more expensive, but it is more convenient/easier to use.
El Paso
This conditioner smells amazing! It doesn’t take much to untangle my hair and leave it feeling very soft. It has prevented breakage for me and is safe on colored hair. I am happy with this conditioner and will continue to purchase it!
jamestown , ND
I live the smell of this Conditioner. I get it from my beauty salon and it is a good amount for the price. If they carry it I know it’s a great brand for my hair. I am very satisfied in the product for shampoo and conditioner.
This conditioner is amazing and it smells so good it gives your hair a healthy shine and makes it so soft and the price is unbeatable it’s so affordable and the product lasts forever I’m highly satisfied
Nashport, OH
Tigi bed head urban anti+dotes re-energize has a great smell. I love the smell of almost all their products. I did see a difference in my hair after using this product. I would recommend it to others.