BY BED HEAD #49 in Conditioner

Admitting is the first step! Designed for chemically damaged hair, this formula repairs damage and gives your whacked out hair the revival it has been waiting for!

About the product:

• Repairs external damage and smooths cuticle so hair feels healthier and smooth
  • Moisturizes hair so hair feels conditioned and nourished
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Papaya Chill Pill

How to Use: Apply to mid-lengths and ends of hair after using URBAN ANTIDOTES™ LEVEL 3 RESURRECTION™ Shampoo. Leave up to 3-5 minutes and rinse well.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool.

Sarah A.
Clinton
TIGI's Urban Antidotes pack a serious moisture punch for hair! The formula is thick, creamy and works into the hair nicely. I usually used or recommended this to clients whose hair needed some real love. Its Bed Head, so it has that amazing sweet, candy smell. Great product, but I have to give a 4 because I don't recommend this for everyday use because of the intensity. A great conditioner to have on hand for a hair mask or deep conditioning!
Jennifer A.
Sacramento, CA
I mainly use the shampoo and have my own conditioner that I use. I bought the shampoo a couple of weeks ago and I have noticed a difference. I honestly really love this product though. I have thin curly hair, it frizzes a lot and I’m also oily. The fact that this shampoo defines my curls, makes my hair fuller, AND takes away the frizz. Like this is heaven in a bottle. The only downside is that I get oilier than usual, but I’m not sure if that’s only because my hair is still getting used to the product.
Amanda N.
Dallas, TX
This conditioner is life I get my hair bleached a lot so my hair hair is cried and need a life so I use this stuff I use it once or twice a week leave it in for like 5 mins to 10 rinse and bomb my hair is soft and manageable and it smells really good I recommend this to any one who had fried hair damaged hair Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Level 3 Resurrection Conditioner
Ashtyn Y.
Hubert, NC
I love this conditioner! The smell is amazing! I love the way this conditioner helps to smooth and repair my hair, but doesn’t weigh down or add unwanted oils. I would recommend to anyone needing help repairing damaged hair, needing a color treated safe conditioner & just an all around good product!
Alexandra B.
Williamsburg , VA
AMMMMMMAAAZINNGGT . This is my go to conditioner . Smells like watermelon candy and it actually lingers . Whenever I fried my hair I tried this and it really hydrates the dry ends . I go back to this especially during the winter to give my hair a good condition . If you haven’t tried it . You need too!
Tatyyana K.
New Castle, DE
It's one of my favorite conditioner. Use it more than one year. I enjoy the scent and effect. It do my hair more smooth and silky, moisture. Not so damage. But it is only for dry hair and scalp. Use it with the same shapoo. Very satisfied. Buy also a mask red series.
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
I have curly, dry, damaged hair and I loveee this stuff! Nothing has ever made my hair so soft!! I wish it had a different scent tho. It has a sour/candy smell... reminds me of sour gummy candy lol although I stick with it because it does work. Wish the smell was different
Paige H.
Levittown, PA
This product is amazing. It not only leaves my hair feeling refreshed and nourished but it in turn leaves my hair smelling great too! I constantly buy this shampoo and always use it! Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Level 3 Resurrection Conditioner
Adrianna W.
Blaine
I live by this stuff. It is a little bit pricey, but I think for the price you pay it is totally worth it! I am pregnant, so my scalp goes from dry to oily all the time, and it has worked perfect for me! I have colored hair, and I am completely satisfied with it.
Laronda M.
Oakley
I really like this shampoo. It smells great and feels great on my hair. After washing with it my hair was soft bouncy and full of life. I've used other shampoos that left my hair dry and lifeless. I totally recommend this product. It can be found at numorous stores, ULTA is a go to when in need.
Did this smell like sour cream to anyone else?
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
I love the bed head brand. Does this work to restore damaged bleached hair??
Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
Does this item really do the job? Is it pricey? Where would I be able to find this at? I need answers. Lol. Please.
Sara Z.
Delphos, OH
Did this conditioner have a great texture?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What does this product do?