Hair CareHair ProductsShampooTIGI
Bed Head Urban Anti-Dotes Recovery Damage Level 2 Shampoo for dry, damaged hair 2536 fl oz

Is this decent for really dry hair ?
Does it contain sulfates?
Does this work without making hair greasy?
Start your review of TIGI Bed Head Urban Anti-Dotes Recovery Damage Level 2 Shampoo for dry, damaged hair 25.36 fl oz!
Idaho Falls, ID
TIGI Bed Head Urban Anti-Dotes Recovery Damage Level 2 Shampoo for dry, damaged hair 25.36 fl oz uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this on sale last year, because my hairdresser💇🏽‍♀️ suggested me to use more conditioner, and I thought it would be a great idea to start with middle ground, since my hair was so damaged, but still fresh from the cut ✂️, I don't regreat it! So much product🧴, worth the price when it's on sale!💵
Westbrook, ME
TIGI Bed Head Urban Anti-Dotes Recovery Damage Level 2 Shampoo for dry, damaged hair 25.36 fl oz uploaded by Ross M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta , mi cabello es otro, ahora puedo decir que he encontrado el producto perfecto mi cabello necesitaba, súper sedoso y tiene un brillo increíble
Athens, TN
TIGI Bed Head Urban Anti-Dotes Recovery Damage Level 2 Shampoo for dry, damaged hair 25.36 fl oz uploaded by Laranda V.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you have damaged hair, this is a must have! I can feel/see a difference in my hair after a few washes. Softer shiny hair! Smells awesome, lathers great! I love it & will continue to recommend & purchase over & over!
Bloomingdale, IL
TIGI Bed Head Urban Anti-Dotes Recovery Damage Level 2 Shampoo for dry, damaged hair 25.36 fl oz uploaded by Sneha S.
Purchased at: Target
I used to regularly use this product in early 20s when I started coloring my hair. Loved it since then. Eventually stopped using it and now im back at it again. Must say, my hair feels sooooo good, shiny, and more voluminous. It is definitely worth every penny you pay for this brand. Love their entire hair care range ! TIGI Bed Head Urban Anti-Dotes Recovery Damage Level 2 Shampoo for dry, damaged hair 25.36 fl oz
Lebanon, OH
Love the smell and how my hair feels after I use bed head. Great salon quality product. Definitely gives your hair the moisture it needs without weighing it down
Lake worth
TIGI Bed Head Urban Anti-Dotes Recovery Damage Level 2 Shampoo for dry, damaged hair 25.36 fl oz uploaded by Isabelle N.
This shampoo works wonders for my hair and the smelling of this product stayed for 2 or 3 days. I used this when my hair was the weakest and it made my hair feeling full again. This actually repaired my hair back to their normal form and I dyed my hair a lot so I recommend this.
Lexington , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this!!! I’ve been growing out my hair since I’ve lost it and I use to get TONS on ingrown hairs on my head! Since I’ve used this I’ve had none!!! It’s a miracle in a bottle!! I definitely recommend!
N Little Rock, AR
Such a great Shampoo! After years and years of coloring and bleaching and all of the heat on my hair it truly needed help. My hair was dull, dry and damaged. After using this shampoo for about 2 weeks I could tell a big difference. Definitely recommend. I have always had a great experience with Bed Head products!
Dallas, TX
This shampoo smells great! It lathers up nicely, and it doesn’t dry out my hair. Although it’s not a bad shampoo, I don’t feel like it does anything that amazing for my hair in terms of moisture or de-frizz.
Jonestown, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this, it leaves my hair smelling really good. I had extremely damaged hair and most shampoo/conditioners really dry my hair out but the longer I have used this product the better it has helped hydrate and heal my hair. Love it!