BY BED HEAD

Bed Head Totally Beachin' Cleansing Jelly Shampoo - TIGI Bed Head Totally Beachin' Cleansing Jelly Shampoo is a cleansing jelly shampoo with aloe vera, UV complex and vitamin E, that's colour safe. Get rid of sweat, sea and sand to reveal those sun-kissed strands in all their soft and shiny glory. - Bed Head Totally Beachin' Cleansing Jelly Shampoo see more...

Sasha K.
I was so excited when I saw that Bed Head was coming out with a brand new shampoo & conditioner set as I always tend to love the fragrance of their products. However, this shampoo just did not work well with my hair chemistry; so much that I had to try and use dry shampoo right after blow drying my hair to help in fixing the sad, greasy mess on my head. On first opening of the product, the fragrance is much like their scents: very sweet, very fruity, and very enjoyable. I was a little concerned with the word "JELLY" in the product's name but after squeezing the product out of the bottle, you instantly see it's still a shampoo like consistency. As I place it on my hair, the scent surrounded the entire shower and lathered really well. It also removed fairly quickly and did not leave any sort of sticky hair product feeling after it's rinse. In fact, it felt very squeaky clean which was great! I used the conditioner right after, following the directions, and then fast forward to the completion of blow drying my hair...I was shocked at what I saw. My hair looked as if I hadn't washed my hair in five days (sad, because I just washed my hair the day before). My roots were very shiny and looked as if it had a thick, greasy build up. Surprisingly, as I ran my fingers through my hair, there was no greasiness or build up feeling. In fact, it felt very soft and clean. How in the world could my hair have looked one way but felt another. Not only did it look greasy, it weighed my hair down so much that the hair laid next to my face completely straight with no lift or volume. Just to be sure it wasn't the bathroom mirror, I checked every other mirror in the house and found that the result was the same. My hair did not like something about this shampoo but decided that I would try it a couple more times to be sure that my hair wasn't reacting differently due to the time of month that I was on. Two days after my "That Time Of The Month", I tried the product again and received the same results. I waited a week once more and again, received the same greasy mess. Each time I used it, I had to pull out the dry shampoo to see if I could at least give it some sort of lift before deciding on pulling my hair back into a ponytail or messy bun. Overall, I would not purchase this product again and have already passed it on to someone else who was interested in trying. Hopefully they have better luck as it does smell delicious!
Rhiannon P.
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo & conditioner. It's detoxifying and cleansing, without drying your hair out. They both also have UV protectant, because yes - the sun does also damage your hair (not just your skin). My only complaint is they don't come in the liter sets!
Ryan M.
I bought this because I thought it would be more of a cleansing shampoo than it is. That was a bit disappointing. But I love the smell and the consistency. It kinda works for the purpose I bought it for. But I put it in my shampoo rotation and really like it.
Michelle  D.
This stuff is great I've tried so many different products and bed head and this is by far one of my favorites! It's a definite must try it's smell is outstanding and I will definitely be purchasing this on a regular I definitely say try it yourself!!!!
Mari H.
Edinburg, TX
Love this shampoo! Smells so good and good for those days where I just need a decent clean. Doesn't strip the hair of all oils which is good. Has a little lather but that doesn't bother me. Good price for the quality of product.
Kate O.
Tannersville, PA
I like the shampoo more than I like the conditioner. I got a great lather with this product (if lathering isn't your thing, stay away from this product) It doesn't tame my frizz or stop me from getting a knots in my hair during that day, but it does make my hair pretty soft. I'd recommend it for that, but definitely not the conditioner.
Caroline B.
This makes my hair feel clean, soft, and renewed after being outside. It isn't my favorite and the shampoo has sulfate but the conditioner does not.
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
Honestly I have never tried this I would like some free samples and I will try it out and give you my honest opinion.
Jessica B.
Bolivar, TN
I liked this shampoo a lot. It just left my hair clean and it smells really nice! I wish it came in bigger sizes.
Shelby
Are you obsessed with beach waves??? Then buy this. It doesn't leave my hair Flatt, it's smell is GREAT!