BY BED HEAD

The sheer, form-fitting finish keeps your style in place. Botanicals of Violet, Jasmine, Lavender and Wisteria, along with a UV barrier help protect hair on location and throughout the seasons. see more...

Amanda P.
THIS purple shampoo is 200% amazing!! It completely takes any brass out of the hair, and is super pigmented purple. It smells really good like flowers and a tad bit powdery. I like to use it after I use a normal shampoo so that it suds up a bit more, and leave it in my hair for 2min so that it can really get to work.
Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
I put this product in my hair before it dries after a shower. I spray it at the roots and massage it in. It's pretty light weight and doesn't weigh my hair down. It's not a product that I use every day but when I want to go out and my hair to look like a professional blow out I use this.
Ting W.
Ridgeville Corners, OH
Always love Bed Head! This is good for a good hold for any hair. It's really strong though. But I really like it. Also I thought it smelled good too!
Martha W.
Love this root booster! It holds well and adds a little lift to second day hair!
Valia G.
Athens
Perfect hold! Smells amazingly and keeps hair in place with out getting them sticky or rough and greasy