Tigi Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Hair Spray uploaded by Jamie S.

BY BED HEAD #96 in Hairspray

You have been nominated to become a Superstar! Superstar volume that lasts all day! Spray into layers to maximize body and add shine. It is a glam slam! Apply to styled hair for ultimate volume and texture.

Jessica V.
This product is pretty good. It isn't sticky, the scent is good, it definitely adds volume whether you want it straight or curly.
Angie W.
Blanchester, OH
Great for volume. Kinda sticky. Used to use this product alot. Great for giving you volume but can leave your hair a bit sticky.
Cynthia R.
Love the smell of the product. Adds the perfect amount of volume in my hair and holds my hair in place throughout the day.
Chelsey S M.
Fayetteville, NC
If I curl my hair or style it and need it stay all day I normally pick this up or something in this brand it works wonders
breanna s.
I have really thin hair and this gives my hair just the right amount of volume without making my hair feel greasy or heavy
ilyssa m.
Westland, MI
YASSS! Bed head is brilliant. I've not used a single product of theirs that I haven't loved. This stuff is no exception.
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
I like spraying this on my roots before i start my hair. Gives me more volume for some of my styles. It smells good too.
Emily M.
Marion, KS
I used this when I forgot my product when I was staying and a friends house. It works great! I think the value is good!
Alexis D.
Holds everything in place and provides lots of volume. I have pretty thick hair and it works wonders. Good scent also!
Crystal C.
Greenwood, SC
Love this stuff and smells great too! Really gives volume to my hair which is very flat! And holds it in place all day.