Tigi Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Hair Spray uploaded by Jamie S.

BY BED HEAD #96 in Hairspray

You have been nominated to become a Superstar! Superstar volume that lasts all day! Spray into layers to maximize body and add shine. It is a glam slam! Apply to styled hair for ultimate volume and texture.

Erica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love all the bed head products. They are great for the volumous sexy hair! I love how affordable they are and how easy they are to get. You don't have to go to a salon. I get mine at Target and even at the grocery story. It leaves my hair looking great all day or all night!
Sarah C.
I used this product for a full year. I would not leave home without applyin a generous amount to my hair. It helped calm my frizz and it helped it feel less dry, which was a must for me.
Emily R.
I'm not kidding after I used this, my hair was already so much fuller and it was amazing. The hair dresser gave me a shot of volumizer alongside this volume spray for optimal results
tiffany s.
Twin Lakes, WI
I really like this brand and this product. It volumizes my hair and keeps it in place at the same time. I love the smell.Helps maximize the volume for big hair.
Last all day for me! I use this product often and would tell my friends and family to give this a try!
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
This product gives my hair more volume while also helping keep it in place. It doesn't ever leave my hair hard or crunchy like a lot of other brands do. I highly recommend this product for wavy hair.
Cari R.
Flat rock , NC
I love the way this stuff smells. I also like that it doesnt make my hair real stiff and I can still run my fingers through it. It provides an all day hold which is great. Good product!
Hailey A.
Edgewater, FL
This hair spray definitely holds your hair where you need it. The only issue I have with it is that the smell it very strong. But it definitely gets the job done.
keisha f.
Love this hairspray there is no thick crunchy feeling to it but it has a solid hold my hair isn't that thick so curls fall out easily this holds the curl all day
Ali J.
Kenton, OH
I like this product, but my hair does get oily easily so info have a problem with that. Other than that it has a wonderful smell and does bring volume to my hair.
Czara K.
Hubbard, OH
This product is amazing. It's makes volumizing your hair so easy. It also holds the volume all day and night, which is amazing.