Tigi Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Hair Spray uploaded by Jamie S.

BY BED HEAD #96 in Hairspray

You have been nominated to become a Superstar! Superstar volume that lasts all day! Spray into layers to maximize body and add shine. It is a glam slam! Apply to styled hair for ultimate volume and texture.

Courtney T.
Bed head is one of the best hair products accessible to everyone. Great price for a great product. This helps my hair stay in place for a long time while adding volume and shine to my naturally thin dull hair.
Syn
Bed Head is one of my favorite brands. I've been using a lot of their products for many years. I've never been let down. This hair spray does exactly what it says. It hold great no matter the weather and the volume is amazing. My hair is somewhat straight and it looks completely different when I use this spray. It lasts and lasts.
Brittany C.
Sandown, NH
This product smells really good! It gave my hair good volume and isn't too expensive. The Bed Head brand never fails to disappointment me and this was no different. I always reach for their products over others.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
This works great if you want to thicken up your hair without to much crunch. Smells great and looks great on m curly and very thick hair. Easy to find at ulta and most beauty stores. I love throwing this in my purse and taking it with me for later in the day use.
Kaylee L.
Love using this in damp hair while blow drying! Max volume to give you the big blown out hair look! Great with curled hair too! Just spray some into damp or dry hair then style and blow dry! Helps maximize the volume for big hair!
Malenda M.
Grandview, MO
Tigi Bed Head is my go to when I want to do a curly or thicker looking style to my super fine hair. It smells amazing as helps keep my hair from going flat, even in extreme humidity. There is no crunchiness and no choke you to death scents - which is great since a lot of products exacerbate my allergies and asthma.
Grace W.
Roanoke, VA
This hairspray gives volume with a good hold without weighing down my hair. It holds my style all day without have to use a lot of the product. It is definitely worth the price.  Unfortunately I can no longer find it in my local stores and I have to order it from amazon.
Erica F.
Denver, CO
This product I cannot live without. It smells wonderful, and works like magic. Spray it in and then comb or style. Your hair will literally do whatever you ask it to! Then in a minute or two, there is visible shine, texture, and very healthy looking hair.
Amanda F.
Meadville, PA
Love Bed Head's products! This spray can be applied to wet hair and then further blow dried. It creates a touchable hold that's lasts awhile. I usually follow up with another type of hairspray to set in the style, but this most works as a great base!
Elsie C.
Orlando, FL
I use this spray for my curls. I like that it holds my curls the entire day but gives me the volume I need. The price point is average for the product. I use it on my kids when they want their hair spiked. Will hold and make it look fuller.