Tigi Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Hair Spray uploaded by Jamie S.

BY BED HEAD #96 in Hairspray

You have been nominated to become a Superstar! Superstar volume that lasts all day! Spray into layers to maximize body and add shine. It is a glam slam! Apply to styled hair for ultimate volume and texture.

Kimberly K.
Makes my hair hold curl and look beautifully full. It also is easy to wash right out. I love it for that. So many leave those nasty white clumpy things. Eeww. No ooh.
Shawna W.
This stuff is no joke. You want volume you will defiantly get it with this stuff. You have to be careful or else you will be seeing an 80's flash back in the mirror.
ALEXIS P.
Long Beach , Ca
I like this product but is not my go to. It doesn't smell that good , a very chemical smell and doesn't last long for holding my hair in place. I would say its for someone with thin hair.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I loved the texture this gave to my hair. It lasts a long time and makes my hair feel amazing. I love the smell because it doesnt have that gross hair spray smell.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
I'm a fan of this product sometimes but don't love it. It's a little expensive compared to others that it does that same thing as. It smells really really really good, that's my favorite thing about this product.
Delilah H.
I was shocked out how much volume I got with out picking my curls with my comb. It did make my curls alittle hard but just like gel I broke the cast so it's fine
Jacquelyn H.
Santa Rosa
I love this hairspray! It gives me just the right bounce while still providing me with a strong hold. It doesn't make my hair look stiff and leaves it feeling soft and fresh.
Ingrid C.
Dallas, TX
I love anything that puts volume to my hair specially when I straighten it because it can get pretty flat at times or depending on wethear t can just die on me so I love a good hairspray that will hold and also put some volume to it.
Sabrina D.
Charlevoix, MI
Gives lifeless flat hair lots of volume and life. I recommend this for anyone that seems to have the hair that just lays there gives it lots of bouncy and fullness.
Louise A.
Lacey
With how thin my hair is sometimes i need to add a bit more volume. I like that this leaves my hair soft enough to touch and light enough that i dont feel sticky.