Tigi Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Hair Spray uploaded by Jamie S.

BY BED HEAD #96 in Hairspray

You have been nominated to become a Superstar! Superstar volume that lasts all day! Spray into layers to maximize body and add shine. It is a glam slam! Apply to styled hair for ultimate volume and texture.

Cari W.
Port Richey, FL
I'm not sure how much I could say with this besides it does what it says it's going to do! I love all Bed Head products, including their irons. This gives my hair amazing lift and volume. Recommend for sure.
Amber C.
Braidwood, IL
Pink lemonade smell in your hair! A fruity cocktail in your hand! If this is what your looking for this is what you need in your life! The smell does last and everyone will compliment you cause you are so ready for summer! And dont worry about bees cause even though your hair smells sweet bees stay away!
Kate B.
My hair is very thin and usually hairspray weighs it down and makes it crunchy. This volumizes and keeps my hair from loosing its build, without making it too crunchy. Mind you, in a colonizing spray, there’s got to be some grit, and this has the perfect amount.
Ashley C.
michigan center
I'm not a fan of this product, was told good thing but then when I tried it, it didn't hold up to its standards. No extra volume an highly unsatisfied. Also made my hair have a weird texture that I couldn't do anything with.
Marielle S.
San Francisco, CA
First, I love the smell of this product! It's a good brand and definitely affordable. It gives my hair more life compared to other products, and yes, it is long lasting! (: I think the product is great!
mariadelina s.
Silver Spring , MD
It is really nice brand specially for my hair I love this brand all the time my hair color is brown and it is wavy it was effective it is a good alternative. Yes it has a room for improvement.
Lavette H.
I am A TIGI BED HEAD fanatic. No matter what hairspray I use I am never disappointed. If you are looking for a firm hold with no flakiness or too much hardness on your hair this is perfect
Kayle S.
Tonganoxie, Ks
this smells fantastic and feels good on my hair. it doesn't feel heavy on my hair or waxy at all its super light and fun. I will be buying again soon and I recommend you buy some too.
Bailey W.
Union, SC
I am in love with this hair spray. It smells so good. And it adds so much volume. You get what you pay for. It is so good. I put this in my hair before I blow dry it and it helps (along with mousse) to tame my hair.
Whitney P.
Ezel, KY
I can't live without this. It is the best leave in EVER MADE. It smells great and works great. I have been using this for years... I have no idea what I will do when or if they ever stop making it.