Tigi Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Hair Spray uploaded by Jamie S.

BY BED HEAD #96 in Hairspray

You have been nominated to become a Superstar! Superstar volume that lasts all day! Spray into layers to maximize body and add shine. It is a glam slam! Apply to styled hair for ultimate volume and texture.Β

achouak a.
The smell the smell the smell 😍😍😍😍 issss perfect, it's hard to find a hair spray that's work perfectly and smell good at the same time, but this one is the bomb 😍😍😍
Jamie S.
Langley Moor, Durham
I love this lighter weight hair spray because it doesn't lead to product buildup, and lets your hair retain it's natural look and texture while still providing a good amount of hold. It doesn't last as long as some of the stronger hold hairsprays, but it gives me the results I want.
Shyann R.
Crab Orchard , KY
Works great loved the product used it for awhile made my hair look great and voluminous but it just felt weird in my hair the scent was very nice. I recommend this product the texture just felt a tad bit weird.
Kymber N.
This hairspray is really good! I have pretty thick hair and it keeps my hair volumized and now weighed down. I use it over all the other hairsprays i have. It smells good and I will definitely buy it again!
Hannah L.
This product gives a good hold on all your fly always. I love this product. It's very sturdy and long lasting. It met my expectations. It has a nice scent I love it !!! I would definitely buy it again.
Manisha R.
I love this Volumizing Hair spray as It vomlumizes my hair as stated on the bottle. It has a really good scent and I love bed head for their super cool hair sprays. My boyfriend is one of their fan and he has Bed Head products always with him.
Megan T.
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
I like the smell, and the hold is really lasting, but I don't enjoy how 'sticky' it is. Throughout the day I feel like things are going to stick to my hair!!
Amanda P.
Great product if your looking for some volume! A little goes a long way with this product so it lasts a long time and the smell of it is amazing
Sinziana I.
A great product, it gives elasticity to the hair and doesnt't look dull or stiff. Lasts all day and it is great for any type of coiffure.
Catherine L.
Quispamsis, NB
From a person with generally thin hair, this really works to give my hair that extra bounce that I need. I recommend this product.