TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray 300ml uploaded by Tricia L.TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray 300ml uploaded by Kristy D.

BY BED HEAD

Tigi Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray is a formulated hairspray for both men and women, which gives hair a boost and promotes a glamorous look. When sprayed into the roots, it will give hair a natural lift and volume boost that lasts all day. Fragrance Direct customers love the Tigi Bed Head range as they know they will be getting salon quality from their products, and the Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray is a big hit as it provides a quick boost for lifeless hair. Tigi is the hair care branch of renowned hairdressing business Toni & Guy, founded in London in 1963 by the Mascolo brothers Guiseppe (Toni) and Gaetano (Guy). Now owned by the American arm of Toni & Guy, the Tigi range includes a number of sub-brands, including the Tigi Bed Head Superstar collection of shampoos and hair care products. see more...

Tricia L.
Westfield, NORTH CAROLINA
My hairdresser suggested I try this for day 2 hair. I love using it on a daily basis. It's great for when you don't have time to wash your hair, but still want it to look fresh. I have very fine hair and this helps add volume to my look. I got a great deal and would use it again.
Nicole T.
Wise
I have used this product for years and I love it. It’s definitely my go to hair volumizer. It smells awesome and it works great. It doesn’t make your hair feel stiff or sticky.. or crunchy feeling. Besides the added volume you can’t even tell you’ve used the product because your hair feels like normal.
Samantha J.
Great volume, the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars, is because the smell is horrendous. Like awful. Thankfully, it is the first product I use on my hair and not the last.
Ashleigh M.
I bought this product on a whim and have been relatively satisfied with it. I spray it from roots to tips of my damp hair and after blowdrying I have instant volume! It does make my hair slightly stiff and does not last all day long, but with my thin hair I'll take any volume I can get.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This stuff is awesome! It works so well when you spray it on your wet hair and brush it through and then blow dry with a round brush! Instant volume! Obviously the volume doesn't stay allll day long but it's there for a while and it smells nice too. Love it.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Love bed head products... I don't have much of this product because of the price but when I have a litt extra money I buy it
Adriana F.
This product is good to use before blow drying hair straight. It gives lots of volume. It works just about the same as the TIGI Catwalk Root Boost Spray.
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I use this every time I go out. It really gives more volume and body to lifeless hair!
Olivia P.
Muskegon, MI
I love bed head! It works wonders , adds the right amount of thickness to your hair!
Kristy D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I have extremely thin hair so I use this product for volume and it works well for me. My hair is straight and I feel if it had a wave or some curl to it this product would work even better!!