Tigi Bed Head Superstar Blow Dry Lotion 250ml

by Bed Head

FOR VOLUME AND BODY -Feel like a superstar with this thermal blow dry lotion This magic potion protects from heat damage, adds hold and leaves hair shiny and soft. Pump up the volume. Great for fine hair to add body on any length hair.

Do you notice a difference when using this product?
How well does this product work for thick hair?
Lately I've had my hair in a mommy bun and since I'm pulling my hair back all the time I noticed I'm losing volume on the top. How well does this work with giving your hair that extra umph?
Start your review of Tigi Bed Head Superstar Blow Dry Lotion 250ml!
Tanialle G.
Grand Forks, ND
Purchased at: Amazon
This product smells like candy and when you put it in your hair after the shower it helps on the length of time it takes to blowdry your hair and also it helps with making it super straight and silky smooth. I think the price point is right on. I've never found another product that does the same.
michelle K.
Portsmouth , OH
Pretty good helps keep my hair for being to dry and it smells great you will like this
Kristen C.
St Charles, IL
I first discovered this product at Target and fell in love wth it immediately after the first time I used it. It makes your hair smooth and shiny. I love it gives you a salon finish polish with out the salon pricing.
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
I have super thick hair , like super thick and it's very long.  I love this , Bed Head never disappoints me. This hair lotion Builds body and holds style, Conditions and repairs, and  Helps protect from heat styling damage. BHSL is  good for their price it really is worth it and this one is very good.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Tigi Bed Head Superstar Blow Dry Lotion 250ml uploaded by Maria C.
Tigi Bed Head Superstar Blow Dry Lotion 250ml is something that I thought was not going to work but I was so surprised that it did. I struggle with the fact that I have PCOS and it causes havoc on my skin and hair. So I needed something to give my hair some volume and this product works. The only reason it's getting 4 stars instead of 5 is because I have to use quite a bit of product to get the desired effect. What do you think?
Jada R.
Love this it's nice and it's amazing!!!! It helped my hair a lot and I bought it from sally hair saloon
Jessica M.
I have suuper thick hair. Blow drying is always a pain. But with this super dry lotion, im able to blow dry in less time. It also stays straighter for longer. I recommend this to anyone who wants a terrific blow dry cream.
Jennifer P.
Glen St Mary, FL
Smells great, but does not work well for fine hair. A little also goes a long way. Great for use on limp hair.
Casey B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Makes hair a bit stiff, however does what it claims to! Would purchase this product again.
Melissa R.
This is a longtime favorite product. I have naturally wavy hair, which I usually blow out and curl. On days when I don't have the time or don't want to put in the effort, I use this on damp hair and blow my hair dry with a diffuser, scrunching as I go. It keeps my hair from getting frizzy and helps to create smooth, yet messy waves. I love that it doesn't feel heavy and makes my hair shiny without weighing it down.