TIGI Bed Head Superficial Smoothing Liquid for Shiny, Silky Hair uploaded by Patricia J.

BY BED HEAD

For Shiny, Silky Hair. Mend your ends!  Flaunt silky, soft, shiny hair.  Bring it on! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Patricia J.
I love the scent that this delicious hair product released as it settles the first coat of product on my long thick hair. The second pump is as impressive as the first pump of product. It's not sticky or messy when used accordingly as per instructions.

However the product is a bit pricey for the amount of product that this 3.38fl. Oz provides. I paid $20.00 plus taxes at a local Walgreens in down town Chichago, but I have found this Product at a lower price outside in the suburbs.

The second reason I'm not 100%thrilled about it is because after an hour of usage, the shine along with the scent disappear. I know my hair is thick and long, but after a while it becomes frizzy and unmanageable.
Lisa M.
Colorado Springs, CO
The Bed Head line of products has its ups and downs. This is a down if you don't use it sparingly. Do NOT spray directly onto your hair, instead spray a small amount into hands, rub hands together, then smooth your hands down your hair. Do not run your fingers through your hair or you will have oily locks of hair. It is great for updo's as you can get your hair slicked into place quite easily and it holds really well especially after applying so hair spray. If used at a minimal amount it really does tame fly aways and gives your hair a very nice shine and a light fragrance.
Autumn T.
Randleman, NC
I completely hate this product. I wish I kept my receipt so I can return it. It was a big waste of money.
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
This works very well with my hair! I have really frizz hair and this helps to tame my frizz in the morning or when it is hot out! Thanks bed head!