BY BED HEAD

Turn on your curls! The perfect enchanter to entice your style to be soft, manageable and well-behaved. Infused with a shot of curl boosters, this conditioner hydrates frizz-prone hair and tames it into submission set the mood to flaunt your new curves!

Phoebe L.
Augusta , KS
This stuff helps me maintain my lioness mane. It also makes my curly more bouncy and not frizzy. This product makes my hair feel soft as well. I will be buying again simply because even if I straighten my hair my hair doesn’t frizz as fast.
Zoë P.
A little on the expensive side, but no more than any other salon-quality product. I like how much it moisturizes my curls, but it's not head and shoulders above any other product I've used. I like it though! Good for wavy to curly hair
Anna R.
I loveeee bed head products and this 1 is amazing too. Keeps the curls tight and in a strong shape love it
Diana I.
London, London
My hair feels very hydrated, curls stay in place and the hair looks very healthy overall.