BY BED HEAD

With a straight boosting shot. Over-the-top smoothness. Perfectly clean feel. Out-of-control frizz Straight Straight Straight! Let s get to the point; you want straight, smooth & frizz-defying hair that starts in the shower. Help protect against UV rays & thermal damage while smoothing your locks into flawless style with this sulfate-free shampoo infused with a shot of straightening boosters. Complete your style by using your favorite Bed Head® smoothing & straightening  products after you condition. Try After Party®, it works like a charm! Sold only in professional salons. see more...

Angela E.
Wadesboro, NC
I purchased this product at Sally Beatuy Supply. I was looking for something to help keep my hair straight after I get out even if I had to run my straiggten iron through it a few times. This product really did the exact opposite. My hair felt dry and unclean after using this product. I had to wash my hair with a clarifying shampoo to remove the product. I was not very satisfied with this product. I will not be purchasing again.
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
I like the small of this product but I don't think my hair really change like to really straight or something else !
Candice V.
Midwest City, OK
I definitely loved this product, my hair is naturally straight so it was a good affect on my hair and I loved the packaging I would definitely recommend.
Regina C.
Nampa, ID
Love the scent of this and it lathers up amazingly. Gives me extra control of straightening my hair, without the feeling of build up!
Madison N.
Stephenville Crossing, NL
I LOVE bed head shampoos! I have been using them for years now and have tried almost every single one. They all smell amazing so that is no surprise - they leave your hair smelling like candy! 10/10 recommend