BY BED HEAD

With a volume boosting shot. Show yourself some love. Get thick, voluptuous body with a lightweight touch. This conditioner with a volume boosting shot explodes your style from root to tip. Big Love, Even Bigger hair. Get mind-blowing volume by using your favourite Superstar® stylers. see more...

janell e.
Anoka, MN
I really like this product! I am someone who doesn't treat my hair as well as I should, so pampering it as much as I can is a must! This total repair is absolutely perfect! it doesn't weight my hair down or give it that heavy product feeling that sometimes makes hair un-style able! After a few treatments, my hair felt stronger and looked healthier. Lots of clean shine and bounce to it! It was like a whole new set of locks! Give it a try! You'll love it too !
Jessica M.
Love this conditioner. I like the pump packaging. I stock up when it's on sale. It seems to have a light fruity floral scent. This volumizing conditioner is nice because it doesn't weigh my hair down.
Priscilla M.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good product for hair treatment or split ends???does this damage your hair ??is it this product worth it?
Kesha P.
Lahaina, HI
Really love this conditioner, it great for my hair cause I like how it gives my hair so much more volume.
Autumn P.
Madisonville, TN
Ladies with thin hair this is our go to! Doesnt weigh your hair down and has an amazing scent
Raina R.
Modesto, CA
I like this much better than the shampoo. It's a rather thick conditioner but it rinces out really well. It doesn't leave any residue in my hair, which is great when you have thin hair. It has the same strawberry starburst scent as the shampoo. I wait till the liters go on sale as Ulta. They don't come with the pumps, even though they are pictured with them.
Sarah P.
Whitewater, WI
I bought this thinking that since it was a bit more expensive, it would be better. It was just like any other conditioner. I LOVE that it has a pump, it makes it very easy to use and I really enjoy the smell. With that being said, it doesn't stand out from a cheap conditioner. I would just save your money and go buy a bottle of Suave.
Lauren T.
Orlando
This conditioner is amazing! A little bit goes a long way. In fact, I usually run out of shampoo before conditioner, which is unheard of!! This conditioner helps get the tangles out of my hair without weighing it down. Highly recommend this line for anyone with fine and thin hair!
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Love the smell of this! It smells like a strawberry candy. ūüėć I have thin hair so finding a conditioner that doesn't weigh it down is a struggle. This doesn't make my hair oily and it gives me great volume! It was a little hard to work through my hair because my hair knots easily. It is pricey, but you can grab it from Ulta when they put it on sale. Ulta ships it (super fast I may add) wrapped separately in a bad incase it opens up AND then tape the lid closed so no accidents happen! It's great.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I love this shampoo and conditioner, in the past I use to have such thick hair but every time i got something medical done to me all the medicines they gave me about two months later I would have thinner hair so it slowly grew back but it isn't thick like it was but this shampoo made a huge difference. I feel like I have my old hair back.
brandi b.
Does this tend to make hair oily? is it easy to use too much?
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
How well does this really work? I've heard good things about it.
Lauren Z.
Menifee, CA
It costs so much but I want it so bad! How well do the Bed Head products work?
Jane T.
Chilliwack, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really keep its word of "epic volume"?
Rianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this give me more volume and soft hair as I feel condition makes my hair soft but not volume