BY BED HEAD

With a volume boosting shot. Show yourself some love. Get thick, voluptuous body with a lightweight touch. This conditioner with a volume boosting shot explodes your style from root to tip. Big Love, Even Bigger hair. Get mind-blowing volume by using your favourite Superstar® stylers. see more...

Naidelyn V.
HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE BEST CONDITIONERS IVE EVER USED !!!! To begin with this thing smelss so freaking divine its insane ! Just with the smell i was sold. This product nourishes my furls to the fullest and leaves them very moisturizer and shiny . When i curl my hair and i dont use this with the shampoo i can tell the difference. A little bit of this goes a long way .
Ashleigh J.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased this from the salon for bleach damage to hair and while I loved the smell, it did little to repair damage or add volume. The price point is too high considering the growing market of more affordable and better formulated competitors. Meh
Sarah P.
Whitewater, WI
I bought this thinking that since it was a bit more expensive, it would be better. It was just like any other conditioner. I LOVE that it has a pump, it makes it very easy to use and I really enjoy the smell. With that being said, it doesn't stand out from a cheap conditioner. I would just save your money and go buy a bottle of Suave.
Lauren T.
Orlando
This conditioner is amazing! A little bit goes a long way. In fact, I usually run out of shampoo before conditioner, which is unheard of!! This conditioner helps get the tangles out of my hair without weighing it down. Highly recommend this line for anyone with fine and thin hair!
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Love the smell of this! It smells like a strawberry candy. ūüėć I have thin hair so finding a conditioner that doesn't weigh it down is a struggle. This doesn't make my hair oily and it gives me great volume! It was a little hard to work through my hair because my hair knots easily. It is pricey, but you can grab it from Ulta when they put it on sale. Ulta ships it (super fast I may add) wrapped separately in a bad incase it opens up AND then tape the lid closed so no accidents happen! It's great.
janell e.
Anoka, MN
I really like this product! I am someone who doesn't treat my hair as well as I should, so pampering it as much as I can is a must! This total repair is absolutely perfect! it doesn't weight my hair down or give it that heavy product feeling that sometimes makes hair un-style able! After a few treatments, my hair felt stronger and looked healthier. Lots of clean shine and bounce to it! It was like a whole new set of locks! Give it a try! You'll love it too !
Lorraine R.
Modesto, CA
I like this much better than the shampoo. It's a rather thick conditioner but it rinces out really well. It doesn't leave any residue in my hair, which is great when you have thin hair. It has the same strawberry starburst scent as the shampoo. I wait till the liters go on sale as Ulta. They don't come with the pumps, even though they are pictured with them.
Maria V.
I never write reviews but I felt the need to write one for this product. About a year ago my hair was falling out and became extremely thin and breaking off, i ended up having to cut it past my shoulders and i've been trying to grow it out now for just over a year. I used to always switch up my shampoos and conditioners because I have never used anything I actually liked. This stuff is amazing! My hair is so smooth, soft, smells great and really thick! This is a product I will be buying again. I never noticed a different in my hair until now :)
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I love this shampoo and conditioner, in the past I use to have such thick hair but every time i got something medical done to me all the medicines they gave me about two months later I would have thinner hair so it slowly grew back but it isn't thick like it was but this shampoo made a huge difference. I feel like I have my old hair back.
Caitlin B.
Love this conditioner! My hair gets huge knots that take hours to detangle dry. I hop into the shower and let me hair soak with this conditioner for about 5-10 mins and it helps get the knots out! Its also great to restore the moisture ive lost in my hair
brandi b.
Does this tend to make hair oily? is it easy to use too much?
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
How well does this really work? I've heard good things about it.
Lauren Z.
Menifee, CA
It costs so much but I want it so bad! How well do the Bed Head products work?
Jane T.
Chilliwack, BC
Does it really keep its word of "epic volume"?
Rianna W.
Would this give me more volume and soft hair as I feel condition makes my hair soft but not volume